Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marketing done right by Burger King in Tralee

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

ScumLord wrote: »
    The post said McDonalds food is shyte. That's a statement of fact rather than opinion.

If it was a statement of fact it would need to be taken litterally. And I don't think anyone would assume the guy was saying that the food was actually comprised of shite

'Mere vulgar abuse' is a legit defense against defamation.
    Mere vulgar abuse is an insult that is not necessarily defamatory because it is not intended to be taken literally or believed, or likely to cause real damage to a reputation. Vituperative statements made in anger, such as calling someone "an arse" during a drunken argument, would likely be considered mere vulgar abuse and not defamatory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Geniass

McDonalds - Marketing genius. Horrible, horrible "food".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Burger King used to be my go to for cheap eats but not these days with their tiny burgers and a side of about eight fries.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hans Bricks

XL bacon double cheeseburger is fine dining.

Maybe it's just a Tallaght thing, but BK's excuse for an XL Bacon & cheese on the Belgard and in the Square is farcically small. Oliver Twist would be requesting more with bowl in hand after the 5 seconds it takes to eat it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Such a pity BK's chips are muck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

Was never too impressed by BK's standard burgers. Their Angus stuff however - holy mama!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

You've never had an Angus burger then
    Aongus Von Bismark does gourmet burgers? :eek:

Advertisement