Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tassimo by Bosch T12 Vivy €54 @ Argos.ie

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Looking at the amazon link and the number of "used" or returned machines would not give me confidence in this machine. For anyone in Carlow or Kilkenny the Tassimo Fidelia T40 is available in Electrocity for €59.99 A much better but slightly larger machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,761 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

I have that machine. Got it for 45 euro in Argos. Find it excellent. Price goes back up tomorrow.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭Pique

If only someone would clone the pods.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

If only you got a decent brew .
    Feck all coffee selection and chocolate drinks are horrid with the creamer they come with

• Registered Users Posts: 17,761 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Gatling wrote: »
    If only you got a decent brew .
    Feck all coffee selection and chocolate drinks are horrid with the creamer they come with

Check Amazon for the discs. Lots of different types.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭positron

Actually, this isn't such a bargain after all.

Amazon has a newer version if Vivy called "Vivy 2" which has a bigger water tank - 2L compared to 0.7 on this earlier model. AND .. it's only £44.50 which is approximately €61.. which might be a slightly better deal than the Argos one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭long_b

I have this one. The creamers for latte or chocolate are very fake alright. Also reckon it makes the coffee slightly cooler than I would like. That might just be me though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

positron wrote: »
    Actually, this isn't such a bargain after all.

Amazon has a newer version if Vivy called "Vivy 2" which has a bigger water tank - 2L compared to 0.7 on this earlier model. AND .. it's only £44.50 which is approximately €61.. which might be a slightly better deal than the Argos one.
    It doesn't have a larger water tank! http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bosch-Tassimo-TAS1252GB-Multi-Beverage-Machine/dp/B00REE4HUY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1427841895&sr=8-3&keywords=vivy
    The removable 0.7 litre water tank combines with Flow Heater Technology to ensure almost no heat up time, making the machine ready to brew drinks when you are.

foggy_lad wrote: »

Q: What is the difference between the Vivy 1 and the Vivy 2?

A: The diminssion , water capacity and weight.
    Vivy 1 Product Dimensions 16.9 x 29.8 x 24.9 cm, Item Weight 2.4 Kg, water capacity 0.7L
    Vivy 2 Product Dimensions 35.2 x 29.2 x 21.2 cm , Item Weight 2.6 Kg, water capacity 2L

From the same link

long_b wrote: »
    I have this one. The creamers for latte or chocolate are very fake alright. Also reckon it makes the coffee slightly cooler than I would like. That might just be me though

Yeah it doesn't make the hottest coffee I quired that with bosch a while back and they recommend heating your cup or mug before using for better results .
    I bought a milk frother to use with mine fresh milk heated in the microwave and then whipped up .
    The hot chocolate comes out fairly cool too i actually find that handy with 2 kids they can have a treat without worrying about scalding.

Wish could find large coffee drinks most I've tried so far are fairy small for my liking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭positron

Argos's new price is even cheaper than yesterday! Not my best bargain alert attempt..

Dunnes have the pods on sale for €4.07 for most of the coffee and chocolates

Advertisement