Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee Bosch Tassimo T20, £49.99 reduced from £99.99 with free delivery to ROI

Options
  • 19-12-2012 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Stumbled across this discount...

Through Tassimo.co.uk facebook page, you'll find this link, which allows you to request a voucher for the new Bosch Tassimo T20, for £49.99 reduced from £99.99 with free delivery. Order through tassimo.co.uk, be warned the website is very laggy, I could only checkout in safari not mozilla.

Not a bad offer, currys currently have the older model for sale online at 75e not including delivery, and in argos.co.uk, its £59.99. I think this T20 is a newer more compact model 1.5L.

Think you can register the machine after you get it and get a £20 voucher to buy T-discs online, however you need to spend over £35 for free delivery.

Offer is limited so get there quick.
    With a fresh, contemporary design, the TASSIMO T20 Glossy Black is guaranteed to look the part in any kitchen. And until 10th January 2013, we’re giving you an amazing £50 off.

Only a limited number of machines are available so don’t hang around! Just enter your details below and we’ll send you a special code to enter when you order the T20 at tassimo.co.uk

And then you can enjoy our range of delicious hot drinks, which now includes Costa Cappuccino, Latte and Americano.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭wait4me

I tried to sign up but it will not accept ROI, Eire or Ireland as a postcode.

Edit: I used a postcode for a shop in Antrim which worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Sorry. We’re really sorry, but unfortunately we can only send out one code per postcode and someone has already used this postcode. Of course, you can still send a thank you video of your own.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,624 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

wait4me wrote: »
    I tried to sign up but it will not accept ROI, Eire or Ireland as a postcode.

Edit: I used a postcode for a shop in Antrim which worked.
    A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Sorry. We’re really sorry, but unfortunately we can only send out one code per postcode and someone has already used this postcode. Of course, you can still send a thank you video of your own.

I did the same just picked a code from this list then hope to use Parcel Motel.(I hope they wont have to postcode linked to the voucher :o)

http://www.britishpostcodes.info/district/BT36

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭mangledbadgers

When you register for the voucher use any UK post code until your accepted. It will not affect your delivery address for the T20!

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭NordicDiver

Great, T20 on-route to Galway ,,thanks for the bargain alert johanneskraw !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭Icepick

instant coffee = meh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

I had a code from Costa Coffee to get this for £30.00, I thought there were some bad reviews of it going around? Could be wrong but I know it put me off getting it.

That and Cadburys world in Birmingham sell them for £10.00 apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

I had a code from Costa Coffee to get this for £30.00, I thought there were some bad reviews of it going around? Could be wrong but I know it put me off getting it.

That and Cadburys world in Birmingham sell them for £10.00 apparently.

Curious to know how you joined the Costa Club? I tried to join to get that offer but you need a member card and they aren't available in my Costa?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Not a bad offer, currys currently have the older model for sale online at 75e not including delivery, and in argos.co.uk, its £59.99. I think this T20 is a newer more compact model 1.5L.
    Offer is limited so get there quick.

Not true.

Currys have the same model for €59.99 - yes, the 1.5L model.

That's about 3 Euro cheaper than ordering it through this "offer".

And you still get the £20 voucher by registering the product online - I know because I have purchased this model and registered for the voucher.

So, support your local Currys and save money.

Pic below shows the models from Currys and from the Tassimo offer page

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Cocoon

Where can you buy pods for Tamisso in Dublin?

• Advertisement

Cocoon wrote: »
    Where can you buy pods for Tamisso in Dublin?

You buy them from Tassimo direct (free delivery over £35) or from Amazon.co.uk (usual free delivery over £25 or use Parcel Motel for smaller orders)

Haven't seen them in Dublin (Currys mention in their stores that Vikingdirect do them but I could only find Hot Chocolate when I looked!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Excuse me for being sceptical.. but don't they lock you into buying their drinks for ever more? hmmmm no thanks!

cyberspi wrote: »
    Curious to know how you joined the Costa Club? I tried to join to get that offer but you need a member card and they aren't available in my Costa?

Had a card for a while, joined through their facebook page when there was some double points offer. Got my card in one of their shops, there's 3 Costas near me and all of them have plenty. Might be worth asking for one if an offer like this comes up again.

Had a card for a while, joined through their facebook page when there was some double points offer. Got my card in one of their shops, there's 3 Costas near me and all of them have plenty. Might be worth asking for one if an offer like this comes up again.

thanks for that, I asked on their Irish FB page and they said the Costa Club wouldn't be available until January!

cyberspi wrote: »
    thanks for that, I asked on their Irish FB page and they said the Costa Club wouldn't be available until January!
    well I live in the UK at the moment but would have thought its the exact same. Then again they are very slow with things, they only released there app a week or two ago for the Costa club.

carbsy wrote: »
    Excuse me for being sceptical.. but don't they lock you into buying their drinks for ever more? hmmmm no thanks!

What's there to be sceptical about
    It's the same with buying printers, razors,etc. People know this before they buy that they are tied to their products

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭NordicDiver

D'oh ! oh well, saved me diesel to currys..
    Not true.

And you still get the £20 voucher by registering the product online - I know because I have purchased this model and registered for the voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

These are great machines. Have one and the coffee is excellent from it. Need to buy discs online or Sainsburys in Newry but still cheap enough. I've seen these being sold in Tescos now though so they must be starting to stock the disks soon.

Linoge wrote: »
    These are great machines. Have one and the coffee is excellent from it. Need to buy discs online or Sainsburys in Newry but still cheap enough. I've seen these being sold in Tescos now though so they must be starting to stock the disks soon.

Cool. I ordered one today :).
    I bought some starter packs from the Tassimo site.
    I will probably use Amazon in future with the "Subscribe & Save" feature :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

I have one of these and it really depends on which type of coffee you buy for them, some of them are bad - others - Like the Kenco are nice.

Tesco Ireland stopped selling the pods for Tassimo over 2 years ago and cant sell them anymore - something to do with an agreement frmo Tassimo - the do sell the senseo ones though

When i bought my machine Tesco here were still selling them but it is a pain to have to order them - it is expensive enough

I would think - well for me anyway - the problem is there is no tassimo distributor in southern Ireland and Tassimo tell you that too,

so before you buy make sure you know you cant source the pods locally

You can buy hot chocolate pods, tea pods, cappucino pods, the whole lot - and be aware that the coffees are not all the same and you have to try them all.

They even have a pod recycling where you can send back empty pods to tassimo..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

The t65 is 65 pounds at the moment witch is the top of the range model down from £139 pounds and free Irish delivery. I hav this model and think its brilliant and I got it at the higher price

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

gotthebug wrote: »
    The t65 is 65 pounds at the moment witch is the top of the range model down from £139 pounds and free Irish delivery. I hav this model and think its brilliant and I got it at the higher price

I also have this model and its fantastic.

I emailed Tesco, Dunnes and Musgraves (SV/Centra) asking them if they would consider stocking the pods considering the availability of the machines in Irish applicant stores. All of them replied with a "we'll look into it". Not very promising tbh.

I never order pods anymore unless im getting over £35 worth. Its not economical to have to pay for delivery. TBH if I knew of this problem (of not being able to buy pods locally) I would have chosen either Dolce Gusto or Nespresso. Its a real pain when you run low on stuff but dont fancy spending €50 on coffee.

Hogzy wrote: »
    I also have this model and its fantastic.

I emailed Tesco, Dunnes and Musgraves (SV/Centra) asking them if they would consider stocking the pods considering the availability of the machines in Irish applicant stores. All of them replied with a "we'll look into it". Not very promising tbh.

I never order pods anymore unless im getting over £35 worth. Its not economical to have to pay for delivery. TBH if I knew of this problem (of not being able to buy pods locally) I would have chosen either Dolce Gusto or Nespresso. Its a real pain when you run low on stuff but dont fancy spending €50 on coffee.

You can buy them on Amazon and you only have to spend £25 for the free delivery :)

You can buy them on Amazon and you only have to spend £25 for the free delivery :)

Yeah but you have to buy them in packs of 5 (80 pods). The use by date is rarely more than 7 months. No way in hell would I buy that much of ONE flavour

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Hogzy wrote: »

Yeah but you have to buy them in packs of 5 (80 pods). The use by date is rarely more than 7 months. No way in hell would I buy that much of ONE flavour
    No u can buy single packs on amazon too they are dearer then the tassimo web site though

gotthebug wrote: »
    No u can buy single packs on amazon too they are dearer then the tassimo web site though

And they are not sold by Amazon therefore not elegible for the free delivery.

Not true.

Reminder that this thread is not a bargain alert. See above.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

I got a Tassimo 3 years ago, and it has been used 2 times per day everyday since. Fantastic machine and I rely on it heavily now.
    I get my pods in the Tesco when I visit the north once a month, but have used ebay to get them delivered to the door.

I recommend the kenco Columbia and the carte noir intense coffee for daily use. I would not recommend the UHT milk drinks like latte and so on. They are nice but not the same as coffee shop quality by a long shot as the milk is SH!T.
    But for good coffee on the go, I think it is the best machine around for under 200. Espresso is also quite good if you like that sort of thing.

It is NOT instant coffee as a poster has suggested.

The machine heats the water to almost boiling (probably about 90°C or so), then forces it at high pressure through the ground coffee in the pod into your cup, in a similar way to a traditional espresso machine.

If you live in a hard water area I would suggest buying descaling tabs while buying the machine. I live in a soft water area and it has needed descaling 3 times in 3 years. The machine will refuse to work if it needs done.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭mangledbadgers

Not true.

In fairness, Currys.ie didn't have that offer up when i posted first, and they do charge for postage.

Speaking of which I have a 10e off 50e, currys voucher if anyone wants it? Its instore only, so first to pm and ill send it on, it expires on the 24th!

• Advertisement

Reminder that this thread is not a bargain alert. See above.

only if they have them in stock, which my local store didn't last night when I went to go buy one :( Add to that the cost of wasted time & fuel I'd have been better off ordering online. PITA you have to ring a central number in the UK, the Lady I spoke to couldn't find one of the models I was after on her system and told me there was 1 of the t20s, but when I went in it was the display model and wrecked.

Advertisement