Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

health worries

Options
  • 29-03-2015 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have recently started having a terrible heaviness in my chest & get out of breath if I do anything even sweeping the floor feel very tired all the time. I get sharp pain in my lungs also. I was in hospital had chest xray(clear) ct on lungs (clear) bloods all clear for infection. Blood test for clot was raised, sent home on pain killers....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Hi Joanne, i am not really sure what it is that you are asking?

From your last sentence, it would appear that a a concern for a blood clot was raised so i imagine the medical professionals in question are steering you on the relevant path.

Either way, it is against forum charter to give out medical advice.

If you feel this thread should remain open, please feel free to PM me or one of the other forum mods and we can talk from there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement