Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLAUPUNKT 40" FHD LED 3D Smart TV €305 delivered

Options
  • 26-03-2015 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

New user so I cant post urls :(

It's on pixmania, look for BLA40/133Z

Looks like not a bad deal for a decent TV
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Francobegbie

vsbee.com/tvs/reviews/Blaupunkt_BLA-40%252f133Z-tv-review not a good review on it. i got a hisense, sent it back, at xmas 270euro for a 40 inch but it was brutal, colour bleeding so im kinda wary of any of these knock down too good to be true tellys.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭palec69

vsbee.com/tvs/reviews/Blaupunkt_BLA-40%252f133Z-tv-review not a good review on it. i got a hisense, sent it back, at xmas 270euro for a 40 inch but it was brutal, colour bleeding so im kinda wary of any of these knock down too good to be true tellys.

You can hardly call that a review(vsbee), and it's a Blaupunkt, German brand not Chinese.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

palec69 wrote: »
    You can hardly call that a review(vsbee), and it's a Blaupunkt, German brand not Chinese.

Isn't it just another rebadged cheap telly? Not saying anything about whether its good value or not, but brands mean less and less these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

Does this have dual tuner ?

One for aerial feed for soarview and another for satellite FTA ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

No satellite tuner.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Previous thread about them here. They were in Tesco for a spell and you can still buy them for 299 in Xtravision.

I've been a bit warned off cheap TVs. I have my last TV for a long time and I think if I upgrade I should do it properly. An extra €100 now for all the hours of watching it seems a no-brainer.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Francobegbie

palec69 wrote: »

looks a comprehensive review to me, might be useful for ppl on here :) Oddly enough not many reviews out there, not a good sign. It was the screen res rating of 22% that got me.

I got that hisense (5th biggest tv manufacturer in the world) and was fuming when the pic was useless and there were actually tons of good reviews on that yoke(maybe i got a dodgy unit). Hopefully the same wont happen with this

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭palec69

Dades wrote: »
    Previous thread about them boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057316803. They were in Tesco for a spell and you can still buy them for 299 in Xtravision.

I've been a bit warned off cheap TVs. I have my last TV for a long time and I think if I upgrade I should do it properly. An extra €100 now for all the hours of watching it seems a no-brainer.

Thats a different model, without 3D, Smart features and wifi.

Advertisement