Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiko Alien

Options
  • 26-03-2015 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi guys, sorry if this has being answered already in a previous thread, but i have an Amiko alien 2+ running on the basic Spark.
    I tuned in all the freesat channels on 28.2 and Irish FTA and they work great, the problem is when i power off the box at the mains and turn back on, all the channels are gone! Just get a error window? I have to power off and on to get them to return . Is this normal guys ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Technofobe

Nickydee wrote: »
    Hi guys, sorry if this has being answered already in a previous thread, but i have an Amiko alien 2+ running on the basic Spark.
    I tuned in all the freesat channels on 28.2 and Irish FTA and they work great, the problem is when i power off the box at the mains and turn back on, all the channels are gone! Just get a error window? I have to power off and on to get them to return . Is this normal guys ?
    No its not normal
    have you tried updating the software
    connect it to the internet and go to the spark portal using the remote
    Does the box loose the channels if you just power it down with the remote without switching it at at mains ?

Also do you have 1 or 2 sat cables connected if 2 are they both working ok
    if only 1 is the config set for 1 tuner

Advertisement