Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost parcel motel package

Options
  • 25-03-2015 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I put my parcel in the Carrigaline Parcel Motel, Cork on the 11th of March - now it's the 25th. My package was full of beauty products and clothes to be returned to the UK QVC for refund. Worth £300 if not more. Wrapped in QVC wrapping. As of yet they cannot find, they are looking at cctv at the moment. I never realized that my package is only cover for €100. At the moment it's costing me €17 and £300. They are telling me it got to Dublin Depot and they have no idea where it is.

Good news Parcel Motel have found my package in the UK. They claim I had the wrong or old delivery number printed on it??? They have now released it. Thank god

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

I put my parcel in the Carrigaline Parcel Motel, Cork on the 11th of March - now it's the 25th. My package was full of beauty products and clothes to be returned to the UK QVC for refund. Worth £300 if not more. Wrapped in QVC wrapping. As of yet they cannot find, they are looking at cctv at the moment. I never realized that my package is only cover for €100. At the moment it's costing me €17 and £300. They are telling me it got to Dublin Depot and they have no idea where it is.

What is your question?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

dobsdave wrote: »
    What is your question?

Isnt if fairly obvious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I presume you're asking what you can do if PM have indeed lost the parcel. Unless you took out extra cover, I'm afraid PM's liability is only E100.

I think you should make a formal complaint in writing to PM. Their address can be found on their home page.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 copper beauty

Parcel motel just contacted me and claimed I put an old parcel mobile delivery number on?? It's in the UK and they have put new number and and it has been released. Good news - i dont know how I could have put wrong number on??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Lesson to be learned here. If you're receiving or sending high value items (>E100), then you should take out the extra liability insurance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

Parcel motel just contacted me and claimed I put an old parcel mobile delivery number on?? It's in the UK and they have put new number and and it has been released. Good news - i dont know how I could have put wrong number on??

Maybe they just saw the code that was on it from when you received it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 copper beauty

I presume you're asking what you can do if PM have indeed lost the parcel. Unless you took out extra cover, I'm afraid PM's liability is only E100.

I think you should make a formal complaint in writing to PM. Their address can be found on their home page.

Good news 2 week later. They have found it in the UK Depot. They claim I had an old printed delivery number on it??? Thank God - Thanks for reply. qvc told me they can claim from them for replacement or refund of all products if not found as parcel motel. Good to know

Advertisement