Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandon Flowers - Olympia

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

I hope everyone I had PMd a code to still buys me a drink after ellenc8 telling everybody!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Also, what the hell is the deal with the price of hotels in Dublin that Tuesday night? Mother of shyte. Is the pope on somewhere or something....???

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Celtise

bren2001 wrote: »
    They are standing all right but to be certain, just select standing when from the drop down menu "Section" when you are inputting the code.

Got it now thanks! There's the stress worrying about Friday morning gone thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 takeachance

Hey guys I am having serious difficulty getting a presale password, I have tried the legit way several times and have got nothing. Is there anyone with a spare password to purchase some tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,214 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Hey guys I am having serious difficulty getting a presale password, I have tried the legit way several times and have got nothing. Is there anyone with a spare password to purchase some tickets.
    I tested the code posted earlier in this thread
    BFOLYMPIA

It still works for me...maybe try that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

Does anyone know if the Olympia box office would sell me tickets if I have the code?

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CFC007

gmisk wrote: »
    I tested the code posted earlier in this thread
    BFOLYMPIA

It still works for me...maybe try that?

Can't get it to work....is it dead?

CFC007 wrote: »
    Can't get it to work....is it dead?
    Just tested it again there now....still working for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,329 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

still working :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Celtise wrote: »

yeah, I d expected as much, that's why I was on the ticketmaster at 9 sharp this AM.
    Can't wait now!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaSophia

Did anyone get standing tickets NOT through presale? Was online at 9, and selected best available and got Row J circle, restricted view.

AnnaSophia wrote: »
    Did anyone get standing tickets NOT through presale? Was online at 9, and selected best available and got Row J circle, restricted view.

I got a standing ticket this morning.
    I think if you choose best available, sometimes it starts looking for seated tickets first (which makes no sense at all).
    You are better off picking the standing section on your own.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaSophia

Irish Aris wrote: »
    I got a standing ticket this morning.
    I think if you choose best available, sometimes it starts looking for seated tickets first (which makes no sense at all).
    You are better off picking the standing section on your own.

Ah ok, I was wondering had they all gone in the presale! We tried again, and got Row K, which still isn't great, but at least no restricted view (unless someone very tall sits in front of me :P)

Wow have to say I am surprised they went quite as quickly as that! Delighted I got my tickets early now!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 DeadbeatDancer

I'm so happy that he's kicking off the European side of things in Dublin!
    When he did the same for Flamingo (two nights in a row in The Academy), the album had literally been out a couple of days and the Irish crowd knew each and every lyric. B-Flow was visibly moved and seemed to love every second on that stage. I do hope that this was an incentive to begin in Dublin again.

I'm lucky enough to be seeing him seven times (in ten days!) on the upcoming tour. The first Brixton date sold out in one minute! You can imagine the stressful morning I had trying to get all those tickets!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

ts_editor wrote: »
    The way they are spaced out, I'd say there's a good chance of extra dates for Dublin and London.
    Belfast would've been nice though ....

Thanks ts_editor although I'm not going to the gig the OP wasn't reading the charter, he never put down the date of the gig, yours was the first post to mention the date.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Times per Olympia website:

Door 7pm
    Joywave 8pm approx.
    Brandon 9pm approx.
    End 10.30/11

Just looking through my stuff for the ticket and realised must collect at box office. Was this the only option? No idea why I picked it otherwise.

that was brilliant!!!
    The new songs sound great live, the addition of trumpet and saxophone in the band helps a lot.
    Beautiful semi-acoustic version of Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine!

I will be in the States while he will tour there, I will consider go see him again!

Brandon has announced another London date for November. Would love if he came back here too.

http://thekillersnews.com/post/129580630773/brandon-flowers-announces-november-16-2015-show

"Brandon Flowers has announced a Monday November 16, 2015 show at the O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire in London.

A Victims presale will take place on September 23, 2015 at 9:00am local time.

Rumors had persisted for several months that Flowers would be returning to Europe later this year. However, it is unknown if additional dates will be announced in the near future."

• Advertisement

Brandon has announced another London date for November. Would love if he came back here too.

http://thekillersnews.com/post/129580630773/brandon-flowers-announces-november-16-2015-show

"Brandon Flowers has announced a Monday November 16, 2015 show at the O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire in London.

A Victims presale will take place on September 23, 2015 at 9:00am local time.

Rumors had persisted for several months that Flowers would be returning to Europe later this year. However, it is unknown if additional dates will be announced in the near future."

Thanks Celtise!! Great bews.

I actually think I can go!! So reminder for Friday morning!

Thanks Celtise!! Great bews.

I actually think I can go!! So reminder for Friday morning!

I'm very very tempted even though it would mean having to take two days off work and I've two other gigs that same week. I've a bit of consideration before Friday and see if anyone else can be persuaded as a Monday is not the easiest!

I'm very very tempted even though it would mean having to take two days off work and I've two other gigs that same week. I've a bit of consideration before Friday and see if anyone else can be persuaded as a Monday is not the easiest!

Good Stuff!!
    True, November is heavy for me as well, but thankfully nothing that week. And I can afford the two days off work.
    I saw him at the Olympia in May and I found him brilliant! I also had a ticket to see him in Atlanta (I was there on business trip when he was meant to play) but he had to cancel for family reasons.
    So I am due another one.
    I guess this will be a quick sell-out, being a one-off gig. Fingers crossed!!!

Good Stuff!!
    True, November is heavy for me as well, but thankfully nothing that week. And I can afford the two days off work.
    I saw him at the Olympia in May and I found him brilliant! I also had a ticket to see him in Atlanta (I was there on business trip when he was meant to play) but he had to cancel for family reasons.
    So I am due another one.
    I guess this will be a quick sell-out, being a one-off gig. Fingers crossed!!!

Fast sell out for sure. Plus god knows how long til Brandon or The Killers will be back again. Pretty sure I'm gonna go, don't think I could live with the regret!

Advertisement