Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bewleys Hotel Ballsbridge haunted?

Options
  • 23-03-2015 7:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

I was wondering if anyone has stayed at this hotel and was unfortunate enough to hear a huge massive noise go off at about 5 to 6am for no apparent reason within the room I stayed in.
    I saw a post about this place being haunted before. I also know it was an orphanage.
    Anyway, at about 5am. A loud ass noise sounded all over the room. It was pitch dark. My boyfriend told me when he woke later that he got this overwhelming fear that if he attempted to look around the room as that sound went off, he would see children standing in it. I asked him why he felt this. He said I have no idea but I did not want to look around.
    He's very skeptical so it's unusual for him.
    Anyway this was a weird experience.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Ghost Team189

Can you tell me what room ye where in when this happind? im a paranormal investigator so might be worth a look for me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I had the exact same experience in my own house. It happened about 5am. It was so loud that I thought the fish tank had fallen over downstairs. I looked all over the house to see if anything had fallen but nothing was out of the ordinary. I am not for a moment saying it was paranormal but Id love to know what it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Riamfada wrote: »
    I had the exact same experience in my own house. It happened about 5am. It was so loud that I thought the fish tank had fallen over downstairs. I looked all over the house to see if anything had fallen but nothing was out of the ordinary. I am not for a moment saying it was paranormal but Id love to know what it was.

Did anyone else hear it? If not, it could have been exploding head syndrome. Don't worry, it's harmless.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭MathDebater

The heating for the whole building would be turned on at around that time in the morning and your room was probably near some of the vents.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Did anyone else hear it? If not, it could have been exploding head syndrome. Don't worry, it's harmless.
    I would agree with this suggestion as to a cause. Also there is a room in the ballsbridge hotel that has had many odd things occur, it was played down and staff were asked not to talk about it for fear of putting of customers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=53851437

There was already a thread on this and someone else's experience in the hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

they have a star of david in their window which is very creepy

Advertisement