Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night snack ideas?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Cream crackers, tin of salmon, coleslaw and just a smidgen of either Branston Pickle or Reggae Reggae sauce.

Great munchables.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Cock. or vag. or ass. whatever your preference. Nothing like a bit of midnight nookie

• Registered Users Posts: 15,913 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Go to bed now!

Unless you're in AMurica.

Then it's really a candlelight supper you need now I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,500 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

woodchuck wrote: »
    I can't believe nobody has mentioned cereal! Zero effort, all the noms... and the naughty feeling of eating it at the wrong time of day :P

I would have gone for the cereal option too. My personal favourite is a Cornflakes/Rice Krispies/All-Bran mix. Ratios? 65%/25%/10%, respectively.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭maroon

Firefox11 wrote: »
    Any foodstuff or drink that usually has the word 'free' in it is bland, tasteless, and usually horrible and should be avoided at all costs!!

Would you like me to cook it for you? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Slice of bread, Heinz salad cream... nothing else;

Bon appetite!

Advertisement