Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5kg of Flavoured Whey Protein - €50. [No Referral Codes]

Options
  • 20-03-2015 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭

5Kg of flavored whey for 50 euro delivered seems like great value to me. I usually pay around 30-35 for 2.5kg from myprotein.

Offer valid until Friday 20th March (tomorrow)

To avail of this offer you must choose two 2.5kg flavored bags of whey and use the code 'PER225'.

http://www.bulkpowders.ie/

<No referral codes allowed - please read the charter>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Mr_Muffin wrote: »
    5Kg of flavored whey for 50 euro delivered seems like great value to me. I usually pay around 30-35 for 2.5kg from myprotein.

Cheers OP ordered now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Any recommendations on flavours excluding chocolate and chocolate mint? I tried MyProteins white chocolate and like it, is BP's nice?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,553 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Vanilla ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

Thanks a million! Love a bargain of a Friday morning.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Flavour suggestions? I don't mind if it's sweet just as long as it's not OTT sweet and easy to drink daily without getting tired of the taste

White chocolate sounds good but thinking about it it's probably one of those flavours that's good at first but you get sick of it quickly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

How do these compare to Impact Whey from MyProtein?

stevire wrote: »
    How do these compare to Impact Whey from MyProtein?

Both are 82% protein per serving. BP suggested serving size is 30g, MP is 25g so from that point of view you'll get 100 servings from a 2.5kg bag from MP versus 83 from BP. But there's more protein per serving from BP.

But if you use the same serving size, you get the same protein from each.

Buying the Impact Whey Protein today, you'd get 20% off so two 2.5kg bags would be €68.68.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭0325422

Discount code won't work for me

0325422 wrote: »

Tried it there and it worked for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

Is this for big muscels? What about small ding-a-ling?

• Advertisement

groom wrote: »
    Is this for big muscels? What about small ding-a-ling?

You're stuck with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Anyone know what their protein bars are like?

Combine order gets me over 60 for free delivery

Did you try unflavoured?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,380 ✭✭✭fletch

Has to be 2 2.5KG bags rather than 1 5KG bag

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

How long do they usually take to expire?

How long do they usually take to expire?

The whey?

Best before date will usually be about a year from purchase and if you keep them properly in a cool dry place you'll get a few months, at least, more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Can someone tell me the difference between this stuff from Bulk Powders and this stuff http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/usn-100-whey-protein-powder-vanilla-60084300

I was going to order from Holland and Barrett but I assume Bulk Powders is better value?

Can someone tell me the difference between this stuff from Bulk Powders and this stuff http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/usn-100-whey-protein-powder-vanilla-60084300

I was going to order from Holland and Barrett but I assume Bulk Powders is better value?

5000g for €50 or 908g for €35.99

It is much better value

• Registered Users Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Thanks for the heads up

Ok, the USN stuff has 34g per scoop so 908g is 26 full servings. 24g of protein per serving is 70.5% protein for the USN whey.

The Bulk Powders is 24.2g of protein in a 30g (33 servings per 1kg bag) serving with 80.6% protein. A 1kg bag from Bulk Powders is €20. That's less than half the price you'll pay for 908g from H&B and with a better protein content.

That's without any deal on the BP.

You'll pay €50 today for 5kg of BP whey and you'll pay €36 for 908g at H&B...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Anyone know what their protein bars are like?

Combine order gets me over 60 for free delivery

In regards delivery - it was free when i ordered. DPD 2 day delivery.

Ok, the USN stuff has 34g per scoop so 908g is 26 full servings. 24g of protein per serving is 70.5% protein for the USN whey.

The Bulk Powders is 24.2g of protein in a 30g (33 servings per 1kg bag) serving with 80.6% protein. A 1kg bag from Bulk Powders is €20. That's less than half the price you'll pay for 908g from H&B and with a better protein content.

That's without any deal on the BP.

You'll pay €50 today for 5kg of BP whey and you'll pay €36 for 908g at H&B...

Thanks. The USN stuff says 100% whey protein though? The BP stuff says 82%?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Is this deal over?
    Can't find it on site

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

Is this deal over?
    Can't find it on site

It is still available from what i can see. It's advertised on the home page of the site underneath the nav bar.

You can just order two 2.5kg bags of flavored whey an use the code 'PER225' as the discount code as well.

Thanks. The USN stuff says 100% whey protein though? The BP stuff says 82%?

It's not 100% protein unless it suddenly converts the carbs and other stuff to protein in your system.

It says 82% but it's closer to 80% for the unflavoured and 77.5 for the flavoured.

Either way it's still a higher protein count and vastly better value than the USN.

I'll put it like this: USN has 641g of protein in 908g tub for €36. 17.8g per €1.

Bulkpowders €50 deal gets you 5000g of product, with 3860g (in the flavoured - more for unflavoured) in total. That works out at 77.2g of protein per euro.

Or BP deal is 4.337 times better value.

It's not 100% protein unless it suddenly converts the carbs and other stuff to protein in your system.

It says 82% but it's closer to 80% for the unflavoured and 77.5 for the flavoured.

Either way it's still a higher protein count and vastly better value than the USN.

I'll put it like this: USN has 641g of protein in 908g tub for €36. 17.8g per €1.

Bulkpowders €50 deal gets you 5000g of product, with 3860g (in the flavoured - more for unflavoured) in total. That works out at 77.2g of protein per euro.

Or BP deal is 4.337 times better value.

Thanks for the info. Appreciate it. Shall order stuff later!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭irishproduce

ordered thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 23 2_fri

Thanks for the heads up Mr Muffin, just made my order there.

If anyone wants to try my new customer code, 'DSS7TB', it could bring the bargain down to e45 :-]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

Thanks OP. I'll be a beast in no time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭Macy0161

In regards delivery - it was free when i ordered. DPD 2 day delivery.
    Same here. Wasn't a deal breaker for me, as I normally end up paying for delivery with myprotein anyway, but it must have calculated delivery on the pre-discount amount, so happy days!

Advertisement