Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you part 479

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

Hi. You hate me. :D

He didn't say he hates the people per se... just the way they do that thing :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Zanablue wrote: »
    I went down to the school today and started talking to some of the other parents at the gates, when this woman comes over and asks me what am I doing collecting the kids looking like a dogs dinner, who was I trying to impress. This particular woman is always making remarks about me and about my children. I felt like telling her to **** off. People can be so rude.

Seriously????
    She actually said this to you?
    And you didn't respond with telling her to fukc right off with her judgemental crap about your appearance(although a well timed uppercut would have been sweet)

Jesus, and people wonder why bullying in schools is rife.......
    It's not off the stones they lick it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

When you make a decision and someone completely undermines it by telling everyone to do something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,305 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

People who speak with such certainty/argue with you on topics as if they are infallible and then when it turns out they are wrong/you are right, they don't apologise... they usually say "oh, i was sure that was the case". Show some humility you f***er!

I cannot sleep because of this bloody plague. I'm so so tired.

I have a wedding on Friday and I'm going to look like utter shyte and probably fall asleep face down in my soup :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

ratmouse wrote: »
    The fact that the majority of teen girls all look like clones with the same hair, same crop tops and shorts, same Holister hoodies and sweat pants, same footwear. What happened to being individual?

To be fair, its under the guise of fashion, its been the case for years. Teenagers go to such lengths to be different, that they all end looking the same:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    To be fair, its under the guise of fashion, its been the case for years. Teenagers go to such lengths to be different, that they all end looking the same:D

So many people are now hipsters..... That..... Being a hipster is now mainstream....

Samsgirl wrote: »
    TA that it was necessary for a Mod warning re inappropriate comments / jokes on the thread about the plane crash.
    I just don't get how anyone could be of that mindset.
    Trebor176 wrote: »
    Some people have sick and cruel minds. They will sink to the lowest of levels just to get some attention.

I never cease to amazed at the level of assholiness some people will sink to.
    I like a joke as much as the next person, but the likes of these "Jokes" and the "funny" comments about the likes of Madeline McCann turn my stomach.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I hate the way tall people are able to walk so damn fast while making it appear that they are walking normally, due to their bigger stride length.

Really p*sses me off when I'm jogging and someone in front of me is walking at almost the same pace as me when I'm knackered, and it feels like it takes forever for me to get past them!
    :pac:

I'm tall, but I also don't like crowds. When I was in college, if I was walking from one particular building to another (with the 2 girls I used to hang out with) if a gang of people approached, my speed would automatically increase. I'm sure my friends we regularly trivially annoyed by this, as my normal speed wasn't exactly slow either.

Walking down a busy street, I just zoom by everybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Learning Irish phrases for writing an Irish essay. Two weeks to go for these exams and I'm losing the plot. The sooner they are over, the better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Up to this point in time, I've managed never to see a performance of "IKeano".
    Was thinking about seeing the re - run..........................................................................until the present Poster campaign on Buses and Billboards and other locations interesting or otherwise has reached beyond saturation point....such Adverts have now well wore out their welcome............................
    so I won't go and see IKeano now. Remember the story is over 10 years old now. It was'nt that pivotal an event really.

So many people are now hipsters..... That..... Being a hipster is now mainstream....

Brian (to the crowd) "You are all individuals"

Crowd " We are all individuals"

Voice from the back: " I'm not"

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,017 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Palisade fencing...the bloody ugly stuff is everywhere. Defaces nice countryside and makes urban areas look like the outskirts of a South African town.

Palisade fencing...the bloody ugly stuff is everywhere. Defaces nice countryside and makes urban areas look like the outskirts of a South African town.

Someone mentioned this before on boards a few years ago. It was only after I read it that I started to notice how true it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Butters_Stotch

When a room goes so quiet you feel like you can actually hear the silence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Waiting for the postman. Jesus, delivery my goodies already.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

I've fallen in love with one of the puppies. My husband won't let me keep him though :( I've named him and let myself get too attached. Damn it.

Im going to be so upset saying goodbye to every one of them. They are the cutest things in the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I hate the way tall people are able to walk so damn fast while making it appear that they are walking normally, due to their bigger stride length.

Really p*sses me off when I'm jogging and someone in front of me is walking at almost the same pace as me when I'm knackered, and it feels like it takes forever for me to get past them!

I was hobbling along last night on my 'power walk' and an elderly man was almost keeping pace with me. In my defence, I was in a lot of pain, but still like, the humiliation of it. I can try to convince myself that he was an especially fit oap, but I'd be kidding myself.

I know what you mean. The last update on a package I've been waiting for was last Saturday. It just tells me it's in transit, nothing else.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I know what you mean. The last update on a package I've been waiting for was last Saturday. It just tells me it's in transit, nothing else.:mad:

Where's it coming from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Running hands under hot water for that bit too long, where the scalding hot water goes all the way to your finger tips and scalds the **** out of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

And he has arrived!

Followed 5 mins later by a courier delivery man from a different company delivering more goodies.
    They are like busses....

And he has arrived!

Followed 5 mins later by a courier delivery man from a different company delivering more goodies.
    They are like busses....

Blow her up, lube her up and giddyup for the afternoon so :pac:

kfallon wrote: »
    Where's it coming from?

California.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

kfallon wrote: »
    Blow her up, lube her up and giddyup for the afternoon so :pac:

You're so dirty :)

eternal wrote: »
    You're so dirty :)

I'm not the one who bought her/it ffs!

TA that there is no football on the box tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

I hate that I'm such a ridiculously slow eater. I can't help it, I just can't eat quickly. I had dinner at my future mother in law's house today and I was still finishing my dinner when everyone else was finishing dessert. I was struggling to finish a particularly big potato while my icecream was softening in a bowl beside my plate. When my boyfriend and I first got together, his family used to wait politely for me to finish my dinner before serving up dessert. There was lots of politely concealed impatience and cursory glances at my burning face. Now his mum knows that she should just leave my dessert there and I'll get to it eventually! I dread eating in restaurants. The poor waiting staff!!

Rosie Rant wrote: »
    I dread eating in restaurants. The poor waiting staff!!

Fúck them, take your time, you're prob paying enough to eat there so let them wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭libelula

Just found six napkins in with my roll that I just bought. SIX.
    A grown adult needs one, maximum.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Bread that's gone off but isn't mouldy yet and tastes all fusty.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement