Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ufo`s and peoples experiences

Options
  • 16-03-2015 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

would love to hear what people think about ufos, abduction, if people have ever seen something they cant explain,,,

have a major interest in astronomy and have personally seen stuff that would make you think,,,,

also there's so much out there in regards to the hum sound people including myself and my partner hear very regularly and do people believe there's a link between the two??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

would love to hear what people think about ufos, abduction, if people have ever seen something they cant explain,,,

have a major interest in astronomy and have personally seen stuff that would make you think,,,,

also there's so much out there in regards to the hum sound people including myself and my partner hear very regularly and do people believe there's a link between the two??

Tell us more about the 'hum' sound. Haven't heard much about this in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 geniemac881

Rasmus wrote: »
    Tell us more about the 'hum' sound. Haven't heard much about this in Ireland.

hi rasmus

sounds like a heavy vehicle ticking over at night we have heard it on and off for years now can never tell what direction its coming from. cant seem to add attachment for you but of you click into another thread called the hum someone else attached a link

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

I can say, with 100% accuracy, that the hum you are hearing is not from a UFO.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 geniemac881

Effects wrote: »

hi effects

whats your thoughts on the hum sound?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Effects wrote: »

posted this over on the dublin city forums a few months ago regarding the same noise
    I'm in Raheny and havent heard that noise, but.. i did frequently hear a low frequency "womping" type of noise that would transition between high and low seemlessly every second or two then fade out and stop entirely or become inaudible to me, could hear it through double glazed windows and it was generally late at night and very little in the way of wind, after 11pm to around 2 or 3am would have been the times it manifested

Sounded to me like a generator humming but it would have to have been an incredibly large genny to carry sound like that i reckon.

haven't heard it in at least 6 months though, it's possible that it was a generator being run in the saint annes park nurseries but highly unlikely that the sound would carry so far even on a still night.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057374602

It's an interesting topic if you can get through it, whatever the noise is, a lot of people are hearing it regularly still, although i havent heard it since last year myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 AnthonyGiarrusso
    Executive Motivational Speaker, Paranormal Lecturer, Sales Professional, Author, & Beach Traveler

Would people panic if they found out that Ireland was where the aliens do their human experiments? I don't think this is the case, but you never know. If they had mind-erasing technologies, then you would never remember anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,615 ✭✭✭maninasia

Basically that's the little people isn't it.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnthonyGiarrusso
    Executive Motivational Speaker, Paranormal Lecturer, Sales Professional, Author, & Beach Traveler

What do you mean by that. "The Little People" means to me the employees of a company.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,615 ✭✭✭maninasia

It seems you don't know Irish culture very well .

Advertisement