Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

058 power runner suddenly stop

Options
  • 15-03-2015 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

hi all i have a 058 power runner treadmill and its suddenly stop any one know a website where i can get a manual or any repair center for treadmills. thanks alot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭easygoing1982

tembong wrote: »
    hi all i have a 058 power runner treadmill and its suddenly stop any one know a website where i can get a manual or any repair center for treadmills. thanks alot

When you say suddenly stopped do you mean it stopped suddenly whilst in use. is there an error message showing?

How old is the treadmill. Is it under warranty?

Talking from experience with my own, the CPU could be gone. I had to get a new CPU and replace it and its going well

• Registered Users Posts: 16 tembong

When you say suddenly stopped do you mean it stopped suddenly whilst in use. is there an error message showing?

How old is the treadmill. Is it under warranty?

Talking from experience with my own, the CPU could be gone. I had to get a new CPU and replace it and its going well

its only a second hand treadmill that i got i used it once and after 30 mins of use it suddenly stop and then i rest the treadmill for 2 days i tried using it again and after a few mins used it stop again. ive done a few research and base on that maybe the belt need to be lubricated or maybe the belt are not align properly thats why the machine stops on its own. what i notice is after use rest the machine for 10-15 mins and it will working again and after 15 mins use it will stop.. there is no error code aswell. thanks for the response

that sounds like mine. As I said it was the CPU located in beside the motor that caused the issue with me. might be something for you to look at

that sounds like mine. As I said it was the CPU located in beside the motor that caused the issue with me. might be something for you to look at

thanks a lot for the help any chance to show me how to replace the cpu?

Its fairly easy when you get started.

Its the unit beside the motor(well it was in mine) with all the wires connected to it.

Basically disconnect all wiring from cpu, unscrew cpu from treadmill base and replace with new one. when new one is screwed back in position connect the wiring from where you previously disconnected from.

Take a written note of what colour wire goes where before you start disconnecting and take a few pictures for you to refer back to as well.

I had these lads look at a piece of equipment before and they were good but make sure to get some sort of price as some repairs cost more than a new treadmill.

• Advertisement

would u mind if i ask where did u get the cpu for your 058

Sorry i'm just replying in context of it being a treadmill. Mines not a 058.

It was still under warranty so the seller sent one out and i changed it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TracyWills

maybe the belt needs to be lubricated.

i tried lubricating the belt can use it for 30 mins but after that the machine stop. i rest the machine for 15 mins and it start again . i think i need to get another lubricant for the machine as i touch the belt and its kinda warm after half an hour used maybe thats why its stopping on its own. any suggestions what lubricant can i use.

thanks a lot

Advertisement