Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SOTC(state of the collection) thread.

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Pablo_Flox

I love my Montas! They are so well made, but they are not cheap. The Oceanking is my favourite of the models and get a lot of wrist time. Probably the most out of everything on my watch box. It seems to catch the light at every angle and sparkle. The new model gets a bit of stick for looking to much like a sub, but TBH I have listened to that acquisition being thrown around so often and in so many directions it has lost meaning at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭dave_o_brien

Back l-r: W&W Chrono, deep navy face & blacl croc integrated strap; Elgin Deep Sea Chrono Speedie homage; Seiko 5 SRPD on rubber.

Front l-r: Tissot PRX; Seiko Mod, 36mm flieger style case w/ snowflake hands; Nomadic Marai Burgundy.

I rarely wear the Elgin or Seiko mod, so have them and the SRPD advertised to fund the next purchase, if there's any interest.

Advertisement