Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Summer Kit Order

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Checked before posting here and I couldn't find it. Is this the right site? http://www.luccasports.com/

Cheers,

yep.thats it!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I cant find it either. I've emailed for a chart. Will post back here when i get it

I found both the Elite and (old) Triumph a tight fit.Certainly the Triumph to be a very race cut fit the elite less so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

godtabh wrote: »
    I cant find it either. I've emailed for a chart. Will post back here when i get it

Sound as a pound.

Guess I have no choice but to lose the gut if I get the sizes wrong :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Isn't Verge separate to Lucca, a Lucca is the local (Ireland & UK anyway) distributor.

Verge's own site is here.

http://www.vergesport.com/products/cat/170/collection/196

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

I can't believe I'm only coming across this thread now !!
    I was just thinking it's about time I began to think about getting another summer kit .
    I have this design kit from the last summer order so it'd be handy to sneak by the OH :p
    I also have the green kit which I prefer over this one .
    I really like the pink one the most but wasn't back cycling when it was on order unfortunately .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Mercian Pro

From the look of the poll, the recession is officially over:)

Maybe after this order the "boardsie sightings thread " might pick back up again , it seemed to die a death in the last few months , weather it's to do with the bad weather and people covering up or not I don't know .
    I find the old design jerseys easier to spot than this one .
    The slogan across the ass is a good touch tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

From the look of the poll, the recession is officially over:)

Well Sherry Fitzgerald are opening uo plush offices in expensive high streets again so sure why not :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

sullzz wrote: »
    Maybe after this order the "boardsie sightings thread " might pick back up again , it seemed to die a death in the last few months , weather it's to do with the bad weather and people covering up or not I don't know .
    I find the old design jerseys easier to spot than this one .
    The slogan across the ass is a good touch tho.

Its winter. No one rides in winter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Its winter. No one ridesThe weak don't ride in winter

FYP :P

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Swamp3

I had to check that this wasn't in the Humour forum!

I need new shorts so I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,293 ✭✭✭dunworth1

anyone have last years gear did you move up to the next size or get your normal size

i'm not sure what size to get

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

Question: is Jersey a full zip??? Can't be sure in picture

Masala wrote: »
    Question: is Jersey a full zip??? Can't be sure in picture

Yep

update from john
    Here you go
    http://www.vergesport.com/app/upload/products_downloads/VERGE_SPORT_SIZING_CHART_copy_26.pdf
    the core stuff can be got in race cut and relaxed/normal cut the previous orders have all being in the relaxed cut I don’t know do you want to stay with that or give people the option of having both

I'm going to let the orders run till the end of March with payment due on the 27th of March with all payments due on the 3rd of April

update from john

I'm going to let the orders run till the end of March with payment due on the 27th of March with all payments due on the 3rd of April

perfect thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,368 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

I think I'm in for a jersey can someone check and see if I'm on the spread sheet :)

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    I think I'm in for a jersey can someone check and see if I'm on the spread sheet :)

yep you are on it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

iwillhtfu wrote: »

Yep you're there

• Advertisement

Just wondering if anyone has the bib from last order in L or XL, considering ordering, but I always seem to get bibs wrong when ordering online. Think I'd be XL but not sure. Is there a SS defender too as I thought there was in the winter range?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Mercian Pro

Weepsie wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has the bib from last order in L or XL, considering ordering, but I always seem to get bibs wrong when ordering online. Think I'd be XL but not sure. Is there a SS defender too as I thought there was in the winter range?

A good few comments from last Summer's order saying the short sizing was spot on but the jerseys were a little on the loose side.
    It might be a bit more complicated this time with the option (?) of the race or normal cut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I've to look at available funds but I might get the ss shirt and possibly bib shorts. Can a mod put the link to the spreadsheet and the price list in the op - it's always a pita searching through a thread for it

Orion wrote: »
    I've to look at available funds but I might get the ss shirt and possibly bib shorts. Can a mod put the link to the spreadsheet and the price list in the op - it's always a pita searching through a thread for it

I'll get on to this once I get home

A good few comments from last Summer's order saying the short sizing was spot on but the jerseys were a little on the loose side.
    It might be a bit more complicated this time with the option (?) of the race or normal cut.

The jersey was just right for me, so i'd suspect xl shorts

how does the delivery work?

do we have to send on our address to someone?

link to order is in OP

would I be the only one who would have an interest in a gilet?

I'm considering one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Puggy

Its winter. No one rides in winter

Maybe it's the spotters that don't ride, or God forbid, maybe Boardies don't ride. My guess is it's to dark to see anyone, except at the weekends.

Advertisement