Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Baseball (non-keeper) league 2015

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

MoyVilla9 wrote: »
    Smooth draft. I might have got a dud in Kris Bryant but had to take the chance.
    You're trolling, right :)

I was just about to draft him when you snapped him up a pick or 2 ahead of me. I'm more than happy to take a chance on him via a trade ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

Coeus wrote: »
    You're trolling, right :)

I was just about to draft him when you snapped him up a pick or 2 ahead of me. I'm more than happy to take a chance on him via a trade ;)

Everyone has their price! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26 hursty1886

Lads I genuinely missed the draft cos the WiFi in work was down, auto draft done me a solid though.
    Just in case you thought I was a no show for the league in general.
    Looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

hursty1886 wrote: »
    Lads I genuinely missed the draft cos the WiFi in work was down, auto draft done me a solid though.
    Just in case you thought I was a no show for the league in general.
    Looking forward to it.
    No worries. I noticed there was 2 missing from the live draft but its not always possible to have everyone there. Waiver wire will be open tomorrow so you will be able to make some changes (if necessary) before the whole thing starts tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

This has been a tough week for me.

351935.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭boccy23

My team went 1-33 with 3 walks yesterday. Nothing else! Not an RBI or Steal to speak of. That must be some sort of record of uselessness.

Advertisement