Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singles thread.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

That sounds nice. I love the beach and being from West Cork we had plenty of it growing up! Swimming in the sea is invigorating.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I can't swim :( I love listening to the waves crashing against the rocks or just the sound of the ocean :)

I like the walks and the smell. I can barely swim tbh but you should learn though these things get harder as you get older.

Nah I'll never go near a pool again, had a very bad accident years ago which has me terrified of them :(

Right I'm gonna say goodnight and sweet dreams :) have a great day tomorrow

G'nite.

• Advertisement

Sun, Sea and Suspicious Parents on 3e. They put on this young guy who is obviously a fledgling alcoholic and they watch him drink until he passes out and pisses all over himself then the parents watch and laugh at it. Am I missing out on something here like. Then the ones buzzing off their tits while their aunts and granddaddy gasp in amusement at them falling around the place.

I don't watch that show but it sounds like they had a great upbringing.

G'Day all :),

Hi!
    Having spicy bean burgers for dinner, they're nummy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭pew

eternal wrote: »
    Hi!
    Having spicy bean burgers for dinner, they're nummy.

You should try quinoa burgers they are so good.

I'm just back from visiting my sister. Good few days, very tired now though.

Got my hair chopped off too and dyed it a different colour it feels strange still don't know if I like it or not.

Autosport wrote: »
    How long you going for? What places are you planning to see in Waterford?
    You should be doing Waterford and Cork together to make a bit of sense.

There is a method to my madness. Back in 2010 I was on a mission to cover every active railway line in the country. I got to do almost all of it at the time, with the exception of Castlerea to Westport/Ballina and Wexford to Rosslare Strand. So I've planned my trips to cover the spots I haven't been in yet, or to get as much travel in as I can. I'm doing one night in each place and I know people in all of them so I should have some company on my days out.
    Nah I'll never go near a pool again, had a very bad accident years ago which has me terrified of them :(
    I was the exact same. Had an accident in a pool when I was 8 and had to be pulled out. I was terrified to go near a pool until last year when I did one-to-one swimming lessons. I'm grand now, still can't really swim but I'm not afraid to put my head under anymore.

• Advertisement

pew wrote: »
    You should try quinoa burgers they are so good.

I'm just back from visiting my sister. Good few days, very tired now though.

Got my hair chopped off too and dyed it a different colour it feels strange still don't know if I like it or not.

How short is it? That can be exciting and scary!

How short is it? That can be exciting and scary!

It was naturally red and past my boobs. It's now a brown/red and just to my shoulders.

It hasn't bee this brown or short in years :o

Evening all :)

It was naturally red and past my boobs. It's now a brown/red and just to my shoulders.

It hasn't bee this brown or short in years :o

Sounds lovely :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Karsini wrote: »
    There is a method to my madness. Back in 2010 I was on a mission to cover every active railway line in the country. I got to do almost all of it at the time, with the exception of Castlerea to Westport/Ballina and Wexford to Rosslare Strand. So I've planned my trips to cover the spots I haven't been in yet, or to get as much travel in as I can. I'm doing one night in each place and I know people in all of them so I should have some company on my days out.

I was the exact same. Had an accident in a pool when I was 8 and had to be pulled out. I was terrified to go near a pool until last year when I did one-to-one swimming lessons. I'm grand now, still can't really swim but I'm not afraid to put my head under anymore.

While not the same thing...there is a closed down railway to Dungarvan that there doing up as a tourist walk....I go sometimes in the evening it's got a tunnel (Google ballyvoile tunnel) and wicked high bridge abandoned run down old station (just a building) you can Walk across (health and safety be damned!!)

And like a mini railway between like kilmeaden and butlerstowm I think...was never on it Though

Kinda cool interest/way to see the country

I went to the hairdresser and ended up with brown kind of hair with a lot of blonde and it's really long. I'm refusing to cut it for ages. When things get rough I'll just cover myself with all the hair. You could see the girl blow drying it wading though it.

I went to the hairdresser and ended up with brown kind of hair with a lot of blonde and it's really long. I'm refusing to cut it for ages. When things get rough I'll just cover myself with all the hair. You could see the girl blow drying it wading though it.

Is it hard to manage?

!one was an absolute nightmare to manage

Is it hard to manage?

!one was an absolute nightmare to manage

Really? No I like showering and washing, then I blow dry and straighten most days. It's the least of my worries and probably one of the few attractive looking things about me.

Pew your hair sounds fab, I've never had short hair

I prefer long hair myself. :p :pac:

• Advertisement

I need pictures of pew's hair and the train rail treks :)

Do all you ladies/lads own hair straighteners?

Here's a pic from my ramblings in 2010... might look familiar to at least one person here. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Bonsoir mes amis :)

Salut, Ca va??

Really? No I like showering and washing, then I blow dry and straighten most days. It's the least of my worries and probably one of the few attractive looking things about me.

I hadn't gotten a haircut since October so my hair was in an absolute state, really bad split ends it was awful to manage. Tool ages to blow dry when I did it would be ok still straight but I'd need to tone down the frizz.

Hoping this will be manageable

Oh Lawd no one needs to see my fugly face :pac:

Do all you ladies/lads own hair straighteners?

I have one. I need it because my hair is a ball of frizz :/

Hair serum Pew if you don't already use it, I swear by it and it keeps my curls tamed :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Salut, Ca va??

Bien, merci. Et toi?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement