Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was Elisa Lam murdered by a supernatural being ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

bjork wrote: »
    Just like the film :eek:

I can't remember the name of it off hand

The Prestige!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

Gebgbegb wrote: »
    The Prestige!

Dark Water.

Also the whole
    Elisa lam
    lam Elisa> the test for TB

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

How did she end up inside the water tanks and also manage to seal herself in?

One of the maintenance crew has already given testimony that he noticed the lid of the tank was ajar a couple of days after she had disappeared and he put it back in place, not thinking anything of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭V_Moth

Whatever about the circumstances of her unfortunate death, imagine drinking or showering in the contaminated water :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

They might have had to cut the tank to get her out as there was a mention of her bloating due to decomposition.
    How she got into it I cant see or up to the roof?? the clip said the fire escape, but the tanks look quite tall, how she got in? its probably all possible and it creeped me out when I read it last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

The video is bizarre.

But also, now did she get onto the roof? Since there were several locked doors, some which require passcodes between the public part of the hotel and the roof.

Also, how did she get into the tank? and close/lock it behind her? Since it can only be open and locked from the outside...

Supernatural, I don't think so, a few pretty big unanswered questions, definitely.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Leave the girl to rest in peace maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

My sources from beyond the grave sa... wait... Elisa?! Is that you Elisa Lam?!

Okay! Okay! I'm communing with Elisa now! She's telling me, yes?! She's telling me who did it...

Okay she's going to speak through me now...

ti did reltub eht

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭check_six

I'm quoting myself here but I think the lift was acting funny too...
    I thought the elevator was acting pretty strange too. I mean, the Elisa Lam video shows her walking into the lift and pushing all the buttons on the panel. She is acting kinda strange, her movements are a bit erratic and she darts her head out the door a couple of times. The lift doesn't move. The door doesn't close. She has pressed all the buttons and the lift does nothing. Eventually after a minute or two the door closes, but the lift stays on the same floor even though all the panel buttons are lit up.

You'd probably need to use one of those keys to stop the elevator moving, and you'd only have one of them if you worked in the place, but you may have keys to other locked off places too like maybe where she was found... hmmm *strokes chin*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

kneemos wrote: »
    Leave the girl to rest in peace maybe?

Don't think she's going to be too bothered really.

did anyone account for her clothing? wasn't she found naked but no shoes or clothing were found anywhere? that's strange in itself. not on the street below, in the hallways etc etc.

also the doors were alarmed on the roof but she supposedly took the fire escape. so lets say that's true, this would indicate she was trying not to be detected maybe? or whomever did that to her perhaps? if she were having a breakdown say as is suggested, wouldn't she be thinking fairly shrewdly to avoid doors etc and get on that roof. lets say she did go to the door and found it was locked, so then she takes the fire escape. why so motivated to get to a roof, discard your clothes so they cannot be found and get into a tank of water all while in the midst of a massive brain fry??

it doesn't make sense, supernatural or not, it just sounds very odd. wouldn't her mind revert to type and have her walk out of the building and find something else to do??

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

rusty cole wrote: »
    did anyone account for her clothing? wasn't she found naked but no shoes or clothing were found anywhere? that's strange in itself. not on the street below, in the hallways etc etc.

According to Wikipedia her clothes were in the tank.

I think it was a suicide caused by her mental illness. The fact that the lift appeared to be malfunctioning probably didn't help her mental state either, and may even have exacerbated her paranoia.

Advertisement