Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Travelon Windshield Cleaner And Defogger

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

BigProblem wrote: »
    anyone know of a shop in dublin city centre where i can buy a Travelon Windshield Cleaner And Defogger?

http://www.amazon.com/Travelon-Windshield-Cleaner-And-Defogger/dp/B002B3BM38

thanks in advance

Does it have to be that exact one? I thought they had them in Halfords? It's just a sponge covered in chamois leather

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭BigProblem

*Kol* wrote: »
    Does it have to be that exact one? I thought they had them in Halfords? It's just a sponge covered in chamois leather

no doesnt have to be the exact one - they probably do have them in halfords but there is no halfords in city centre and my nearest one is carrickmines so it is a bit of a trek. just wondering if there is any other places in city centre where i can pick one up?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

BigProblem wrote: »
    no doesnt have to be the exact one - they probably do have them in halfords but there is no halfords in city centre and my nearest one is carrickmines so it is a bit of a trek. just wondering if there is any other places in city centre where i can pick one up?

Dealz, €2 shop etc will have them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Cessna_Pilot

Kent demist pad in BnQ at the moment, only a euro. Stocked the family car fleet up with them last week! Much better than those chamois type sponges.

Advertisement