Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 28 Captain

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Sturridge and Aguero both genuine options here. you know Swansea will pack the defense, and QPR are none to shabby at home, so i'm somewhat reluctant to give the armband to Kane. Also, taking into account the cup final just gone, it will have been 3 games in 7 days for Spurs when all is done. Hmmmmm. Haaaaa. On Sturridge at the moment, he'll be fresh and Burnley have been muck in defense for quite a while now

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Ok so if I don't make a decision then Aguero is captain. Slightly tempted with Sturridge too.

Is anyone actually not captaining Kane? If we had a few of us I'd be slightly less scared about not captaining.

Could tonight be the night when "The Anti-Ramsey Brigade" becomes "The HurriKane Hunters"? :) Please, can we?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Ok so if I don't make a decision then Aguero is captain. Slightly tempted with Sturridge too.

Is anyone actually not captaining Kane? If we had a few of us I'd be slightly less scared about not captaining.

Could tonight be the night when "The Anti-Ramsey Brigade" becomes "The HurriKane Hunters"? :) Please, can we?

I am not captaining Kane - 100%!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I'd look for differentials elsewhere Mr.P unless you're in full on gamble mode.
    *From a very unsuccessful ex HurriKane Hunter

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Captaincy has been left on aguero a long time now
    I'm getting less brave by the minute though ........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I'm very tempted by Sturridge, but I'm not going to because I'm a big pussy.

And because I am Harry Kane's bítch after what he did to me GW23 to 25.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

FHFC wrote: »

Just having Sturridge is differential enough.

FHFC wrote: »

Pfft I remember when you used to be cool :(

I ignored an onform Yaya for all of last season and that worked out ok :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭G1032

I'm not captaining Kane. Aguero for me, but I have Sturridge too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭El festino

Want Aguero but On Kane - No b@lls! Head's gone..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Hi, it's me again.

Let's go for this.

PARlance wrote: »
    Hi, it's me again.

Let's go for this.

Who are you on then? :)

Aguero for me I think. That clock is a tickin'.....

Who are you on then? :)

Aguero for me I think. That clock is a tickin'.....

It was on Kane but now it's on Kun.

Ask yourself: Would Paddy H go with the norm? :)

No. No he would not :)

He'd blow the HurriKane out the water or get wet trying. This can't possibly backfire after yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,293 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

I bet Harrington takes 12 point hits every week, constantly trying to perfect his team!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Fatty Magoo

Thinking Austin....two home games against two teams who have being playing a lot lately....

I bet Harrington takes 12 point hits every week, constantly trying to perfect his team!

He might stick it on Verthongen.... Nah, Kun it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Thinking Austin....two home games against two teams who have being playing a lot lately....

seriously tempted by that myself for that exact reason

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Feck it, in a punty mood so gonna go with my initial hunch and stick it on aguero. City will be out for blood and aguero could easily have bagged 2 or 3 against Liverpool. Could be a big mistake but so be it.

Hi, it's me again.

Let's go for this.

the fact that the 3 of us are currently going against the crowd to captain aguero is prob a sign not to :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Hmmmm...seems I've fallen in with the wrong crowd!

km79 wrote: »
    the fact that the 3 of us are currently going against the crowd to captain aguero is prob a sign not to :)

The biggest possible sign.
    Kun 18 pointer... Easy.

The biggest possible sign.
    Kun 18 pointer... Easy.

someone needs to talk me out of it
    its happening

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

last minute swap from kane to kun, this will make or break my season considering most of my league has captained kane. That 50 point lead in my main money league could be well and truly cut if things go wrong, but kun has served me well since gw2 or 3 but still :eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,140 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Lemlin wrote: »
    Just having Sturridge is differential enough.

It's why I'm absolutely sticking with Kane.

Unless you're really chasing there's no need to take a risk like that.

Kane will play at least 150 minutes this GW.

Austin is looking at me now....

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

seriously tempted by that myself for that exact reason

Im gonna take a punt on Austin. He has a good home record.

Austin is looking at me now....

No don't be bold. Sergio needs you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Vertonghen for the ones who have him :p.

Kane for the others.

:cool:

• Advertisement

No don't be bold. Sergio needs you.

I'm looking at benteke so its probably Time to log off

Advertisement