Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leonard Nimoy RIP

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Tigerbaby

beam me up. I'm Mr. Spock.

sad day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭jasonb

MMFITWGDV wrote: »
    I always have a little cry at this ... and finally it's for real. :(

RIP Mr. Spock.

RIP Leonard Nimoy.

I know I get emotional easy enough, but that scene always always gets me, all the way up to Kirk's voice breaking during the funeral... :(

J.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

R.I.P Leonard Nimoy. A true Legend. Will be missed. He was and always shull be the best and first Spock.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

RIP Leonard Nimoy. God speed and a fair [solar] wind on your way to the heavens.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

1425062845509.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,363 ✭✭✭KingBrian2

RIP Leonard Nimoy from a Star Trek Fan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Jesus just realised from the above pics .... I stupidly thought he was the 1st ST OS actor to go ...

RIP again..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,296 ✭✭✭✭branie2

"Of all the souls I have encountered on my travels, his was the most... human"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Goldstein

Xs24bFF.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

ah good man Obama ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

It's very sad to see him go but 83 years is a lot of living. He led a good long life. I'm sure he made the most of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Very sad news indeed. RIP

LLAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭MetalDog

RIP Leonard Nimoy, very sad to hear this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

Mr Spock, one of my favorite TV/Movie characters of all time.

R.I.P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

"For the Love of Spock" - A Documentary Film
    How It Started

Last year, just before Thanksgiving, I approached my dad, Leonard Nimoy, about the possibility of working together on a film about Mr. Spock. I had skimmed through some of the books on the making of Star Trek and felt there was so much more to explore about the birth and evolution of Spock. And the timing seemed right, as the 50th anniversary of Star Trek: The Original Series was not that far away. Dad agreed that now was the right time, and that he was 100% committed to collaborating with me on this project. He also reminded me that we were (then) just days away from the 50th anniversary of the start of production on “The Cage,” the original pilot for Star Trek in which Dad first appeared as Mr. Spock.

Please participate in my Kickstarter campaign and help me complete a project that was important to my dad and has become extremely important to me.

Thanks again for your time and consideration.

LLAP,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

^^ Some of the backing options available are huge money, and the amount of high rollers backing this is mad :eek:

For the Love of Spock

It's available now^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

My favourite performance from Spock was in Star Trek The Motion Picture. I liked it when he as scripted to be more Vulcan than human. Pretty much saved that movie and ensured it continued success.

Advertisement