Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need lose a stone by April-may

Options
  • 26-02-2015 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Okay so don't really know where to start! But iv been on a diet for the last month or so.. I log my calories on my fitness pal and rarely go over them! Usually don't eat back exercise calories either, I eat around 1200 calories a day, but the weight dosent seem to be shifting?! Just got back into the gym going to start going 5 days a week for 60/90 minutes.. I'm currently 160 and 5,6 :'( any tips /advice would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Greenduck

It might sound counterproductive but try and up your calorie intake to about 1400. It seems like your under eating for the amount you are exercising

read this

http://www.livestrong.com/article/86975-increase-calories-lose-weight/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Hi! Want to help you understand why it might not be coming off.

Am not sure what age you are and assume you are female (yes it does have a bearing...)

Its about 20/30% (good quality) exercise. And 70/80% food.

Its not having to do "5 days a week for 60/90 minutes" which to the vast majority of people not training for a competition or something, is OTT (and its a big hike to go from nothing to that-are you setting yourself up for failure?).

Youll need to post up more information (like what you actually eat per day - what type of food) and exercise you are doing (and what type).

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Wvrunner

Me too- 158 5'2-. Love Myfitnesspall. I think we are not eating enough- the day I don't exercise, I lose more strangely. I need to lose stone&shall by October. Running is the only way I lose. I do Dukan and love it- good luck.

Advertisement