Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Somewhere to do Airsoft near Dublin

• 23-02-2015 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭ rowanh

Hey folks,

We are looking at doing something in our office with about 20 people, i was thinking airsoft could be good if there is somewhere to do it. Google doesnt seem to be throwing up much, any suggestions? A couple years ago i was looking at a few places that did it, some indoor one looked really good.

regards,

Rowan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭ Gatling

rowanh wrote: »
    Hey folks,

We are looking at doing something in our office with about 20 people, i was thinking airsoft could be good if there is somewhere to do it. Google doesnt seem to be throwing up much, any suggestions? A couple years ago i was looking at a few places that did it, some indoor one looked really good.

regards,

Rowan

Tallaght cqb if your looking for indoor that can cater for groups .
    Look them up on facebook

Langley , Virginia

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭ rowanh

Sound, anywhere else worth looking at?

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭ osheen

rowanh wrote: »
    Sound, anywhere else worth looking at?

Fingalairsoft or redbarn in northdublin . simtac airsoft has lots of old buildings just between navan and kells . You'll find all of them on facebook .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 brenak47

Redhills just outside kildare town do group bookings for a most saturdays and if the group is big enough u will get the site to yourselfs.This is great for people trying to get into the sport.Great site i play there most sundays.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭✭ TinaOT

Special Ops on the Bray-Roundwood Road do paintball, airsoft & bushcraft if you were looking for something a bit different & of course plenty of good pubs in Roundwood after!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭ An Cigire

Gamed for the first time in-country in Red Barn on Saturday gone, couldon't recommend the place highly enough.

As a novice to airsoft I was welcomed with open arms.. The Marshall's run a fair & tight game and all thone gaming were great Craig! Saturday was a mix of senior & junior gamers all taking it seriously.. several first timers..

The barn has a unique mix of open field, forest & CQB environments along with water obstacles..

Couldn't recommend the place highly enough :)

The Cig

Advertisement