Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have a piggy bank?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

bluewolf wrote: »
    banks don't like dealing in cash anymore
    I think they have a 1 hour slot a week where you can
    going by the complaints I hear anyway

I don't use anything, i sit down and count the coppers and buy gum or bus fare if i have a lot in my wallet

Ya banks are funny now taking cash. I throw all the 1 2and5cent coins into a jar every so often clear them out and down to the local post office. once you have full money bags my local PO has no problem taking them. have a small PO account use it for saving for my holidays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I have one in work where all my tips go. Since first week of January there's over three hundred euro in it. Using it for holidays

• Registered Users Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭Milly33

laughing think I have four on the go now all around the house so I can just put change into it when I find it

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭cassid

Have a change bucket and himself emptied it last week, €435.00 happy days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Have a pot in my desk drawer that I fill with change and periodically spend on lunch or dinner when I gets to about 20 or 30 quid.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flood

Centre console of the jeep, handy for paying tolls and parking.

Advertisement