Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westpoint membership offer

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

You should probably edit that last post and remove your phone number. Use the private message function so it's not public

• Registered Users Posts: 10 CK15

I am looking to join Westpoint ASAP on the 3-sign up deal. Can join today if that suits others. Just PM me. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mbshrekito

CK15 wrote: »
    I am looking to join Westpoint ASAP on the 3-sign up deal. Can join today if that suits others. Just PM me. Thanks.
    sorry misread that as westwood

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

Hi, also looking to join Westpoint Blanchardstown with the 3 person offer. CK15 I will PM you

Edit: Ok so myself and CK15 are two, just need one more...

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Muddy Fox

Hi,

Looking for 2 others interested in joining Westpoint Blanchardstown to avail of 3 memberships for €615.

Please PM me if interested?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 GuyIncognito

Hi,

Anyone interested in availing of the 3 Westpoint memberships for €645 offer? I already have one other person, so I just need one more.

PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Jim Murphy 69

Joining Westpoint and need one more person to avail of the 690 deal. Anyone interested send me a PM and we can arrange.

Advertisement