Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronaldo at water protest in Cavan!

Options
  • 19-02-2015 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭

I hope hes alright!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

I couldn't watch more than 20 seconds of that, even that was enough for me to hope he got run over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Thats not a cavan accent!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Am I allowed to say 'wanker' ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

nice of him to take the day off work to go out & protest

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

And Cavan people don't walk with their feet at 90 degree angles!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

What an absolute muppet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

No doubt he has a neck and spine injury now. Nice little earner in the disability allowance, especially if he needs a big council house for mobility issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Scarleh for his ma for havin' um!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

Love the wave by the worker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Don't Chute!

Nothing but a ****ing scumbag.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

Wat'er spanner

I'll just leave this here

Worker is bitten outside his home by anti-charges protester
    http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/water/worker-is-bitten-outside-his-home-by-anticharges-protester-31004442.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Streetwalker

You have to admire people who make the effort to protest this unfair bank debt tax.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭omega666

A few of the Dublin says No group on a day trip to Cavan no doubt.
    Group of tossers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

That dick probably would have waited for an ambulance aswel!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Why is it when a guard is moving you along he puts his head down?
    That chap is a clown. Water charges?
    The scrote doesn't pay anything in this country by the looks of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭LandoCalrissian

What a fcukin eejit

These people just annoy me beyond words
    I have nothing against people protesting against water charges its just this carry on rots me.

Proves the point that it is the people who talk the loudest usually have nothing good, informed or interesting to say - Fcukin clown!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,158 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I'm as much a tree hugging lefty as anyone but i think that guy deserves a baton charge just for himself.

I hope that the social welfare use videos like this to remove his dole. the dole is there to help people who want to work not scrotes like that. Worse still his "protests" result in a garda presence which costs the state more.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

At least his tracksuit was matching.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

omega666 wrote: »
    A few of the Dublin says No group on a day trip to Cavan no doubt.
    Group of tossers.
    There's quite a few Dubs living in Bailieborough these days. From what I've heard (from a Dub living in Bailieborough) the ones in the video live locally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭twin_beacon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

i'm very much anti irish water and water charges and I say that fellow is a fool and a disgrace to the campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Whaatrr

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭BrianJD

I love watching these videos! It's like watching America's Dumbest criminals or some show like it. What ever it is about these video protesters, they immediately make me feel better about myself even though I'm currently in hospital with Kidney Stones.

I would have been 50 50 as to whether we should pay the water charge but every one of these videos I watch make me happy that I did just so I can feel better for doing something these gob****es think we shouldn't. I have a simple philosophy: Never take advise from a man in a tracksuit unless it's on your fitness.

If they could just start protesting against PAYE now so I could feel a little bit happier paying that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭haveringchick

That's right , call an ambulance.
    Anybody who actually needs an ambulance can just f**kin wait. We're water protesters. We can do anything we want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭F34

bjork wrote: »
    Wat'er spanner

I'll just leave this here

Worker is bitten outside his home by anti-charges protester
    http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/water/worker-is-bitten-outside-his-home-by-anticharges-protester-31004442.html

Hmmmmm I wonder who owns The Indo and has a large contract for Irish water. The Indo and the government have a clear agenda since Christmas to have any one that objects to water charges portrayed as thugs.

I myself have huge issues with the way it has been set up and is being managed as to me it has become the epitome of what's wrong with politics and quangos in this country

The twit in the video also shows himself to be a complete idiot. But is only there representing him self not the movement against Irish Water and water charges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭haveringchick

F34 wrote: »
    Hmmmmm I wonder who owns The Indo and has a large contract for Irish water. The Indo and the government have a clear agenda since Christmas to have any one that objects to water charges portrayed as thugs.

I myself have huge issues with the way it has been set up and is being managed as to me it has become the epitome of what's wrong with politics and quangos in this country

Blaming the Irish Independent for the scumbagedness of some of the protesters is hilarious.
    These tinpot warriors have done irreparable damage to the genuine decent marchers who successfully attained concessions from the Government over charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,240 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

cournioni wrote: »
    There's quite a few Dubs living in Bailieborough these days. From what I've heard (from a Dub living in Bailieborough) the ones in the video live locally.

Yeah, a load of gangsters.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,158 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

F34 wrote: »

The twit in the video also shows himself to be a complete idiot. But is only there representing him self not the movement against Irish Water and water charges.

Obviously the the guy who bit the IW employee was a plant by Denis O'Brien. And even if it wasn't it's hardly newsworthy.
    :rolleyes: (I detest the rolleyes smiley but in this case it's warranted.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

how come we didn't have protests like this when the USC came in, which you prob pay the yearly water charge in one week!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭F34

Blaming the Irish Independent for the scumbagedness of some of the protesters is hilarious.
    These tinpot warriors have done irreparable damage to the genuine decent marchers who successfully attained concessions from the Government over charges.

Do you seriously not think it's a rather odd coincidence that the Indo is the one breaking these stories on a daily basis to discredit the entire anti water movement given the papers and GMC Sierra ownership?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement