Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OneDrive 100 GB Free storage for 2 years

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭RomanKnows

Fantastic! Trying to move my email, music and storage away from Google.

It's a bad state of affairs when Microsoft are now the least obstructive of the Big 3 providers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Did you buy one of the bargain Windows 8.1 tablets recently (Linx 7, Linx 8 or HP Stream 7)?

If you did and activated the Office 365 sub, then you're in luck and hit the jackpot.

The fact that you are on 10.1 TB now is just the beginning, you will be entitled to unlimited storage. We covered this in a news article today. Usually you have to register to get the space upgrade (to put yourself on a priority list), if you didn't do that they must be rolling it out to everyone now.

The unlimited storage is only as long as your Office 365 sub lasts, although if Tablets remain so cheap, it will be cheaper to buy a new tablet than to buy an Office 365 sub to renew.

Now, I need to see what I can do to fill up my OneDrive and claim more space ... after all, I now have 40 times more storage on OneDrive than on my local laptop. :D

So, after throwing the kitchen sink at this last night and I've barely put a dent in the 10TB OneDrive storage. Time to upload the whole internet on it, I think :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭cena

tried this last night. I got no offer on the site

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭rubicon99

mirec wrote: »
    OneDrive 100 GB Free storage for 2 years no US VPN needed.

just login to your onedrive account here and accept

LINK

SsuvBPk.png

Excellent, many thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭vulmac

Thanks just logged on and automatically added to my live.ie account

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Akula

Anybody else just getting a blank page?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

cena wrote: »
    tried this last night. I got no offer on the site

For the 10TB you need to have an officer 365 subscription. It also took about the week for it to be applied.

When I logged in this afternoon I got a pop up that my 20GB bonus space had expired.... Ohh no, what will I do now? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Akula wrote: »
    Anybody else just getting a blank page?

yep...then use back button and it says Bing Rewards not available in you area.

I even tried a US VPN and still get blank page

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Connect your Dropbox with OneDrive and get 100GB extra

https://preview.onedrive.com/bonus

Login to OneDrive via the link. Login to Dropbox via OneDrive. Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Anyone know the easiest way to transfer files/folders from Dropbox to OneDrive via android. My two years with Dropbox is coming to an end and want to transfer across all my stuff to OneDrive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,908 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭AltAccount

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Is it true there's no lan p2p with onedrive like DropBox uses?

i.e. I need to upload the files from one computer then download them over the internet again on a laptop?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

When I select the ops link it tells me to please return to bings dashboard, when I click that it says "not available in your country".
    Anyone else had this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

When I select the ops link it tells me to please return to bings dashboard, when I click that it says "not available in your country".
    Anyone else had this ?

its changed , maybe its expired

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Anyone else had this ?
    its changed , maybe its expired
    Some sites are reporting that it's no longer working for non-US users.

Whimsical have you tried getting the 100GB free bonus on OneDrive for DropBox users? - https://preview.onedrive.com/bonus

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

leck wrote: »

Whimsical have you tried getting the 100GB free bonus on OneDrive for DropBox users? - https://preview.onedrive.com/bonus

I got that now, thank you very much Leck, I hadn't seen that offer. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

leck wrote: »

Thanks a bunch Leck!

I've now 250GB totally free!

Thank you thank you! lol.

That should be added to the OP, a very good deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Panda_Turtle

Well, for some technical reason dropbox won`t let me move my folder from my low on space SSD to big Hard drive, but SkyDrive will, so moving my files with SkyDrive for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Have 1 TB.

I've never used it before. Tried a few files and it seems incredibly slow. I'll be getting a new laptop again before I get my hard drive up there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Well, for some technical reason dropbox won`t let me move my folder from my low on space SSD to big Hard drive, but SkyDrive will, so moving my files with SkyDrive for now.
    If you uninstall the desktop application and do a custom reinstall you can choose a different location than the default C:\\Users\Yourself\DropBox.

I've just moved all my cloud storage sync folders off my (250GB) C:\ drive and onto a 1TB external drive (permanently attached).
    Too much damn free space! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

So now I have 250GB of cloud storage space, totally free and with servers in Dublin so should have good speeds.

Now the important question, what the hell do I put on there?!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,982 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

My free 30GB for 2 years is bout to run out so this is great timing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 487 ✭✭Chorus_suck

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement