Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 26 captain

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Hazard (BUR)
    Agüero (7 times - 80 points - average 11.4 points)

Hazard (3 times - 54 points - average 18 points)

Hazard for me

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hazard (BUR)
    Aguero with Hazard vice, though I wouldn't be at all surprised if it turns out that the opposite would have been the better option come 7pm tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Well I've just switched the armband from Harry Kane to Sergio Aguero. I've left Hazard as vice-captain. Come on now captain Kun. Don't let me down!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭LucidLife

Arbitrary wrote: »
    There's a lot of viable options alright, each time I think, maybe Hazard could be an idea, I instantly think, but what about Aguero. Perhaps Kane could be a good option, but what about Aguero.

Answer - Aguero

This is my logic too until he is injured

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Going to gamble with Costa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Sanchez (cpl)
    Lukaku for me

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Very close this week. Glad we have UFPL going to go Hazard in FPL & Aguero in Ultimate!

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭weekaizer

Hazard (BUR)
    Have aguero Kane and hazard but I'm giving it to ivanovic!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

must.resist.urge.to.captain.Benteke .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Hazard for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Hazard (BUR)
    Took a chance in the end. Most of my work league will go for Hazard so I went with Aguero.

Could end in tears.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Costa (BUR)
    Been toying all week between Hazard & Aguero... Went with Hazard in the end because Burnley conceded more (25) away than Newcastle (20) but I can't say I take this point that seriously...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I went with hazard. Burnley will go and attack and play 4 4 2 unlike most teams that play at Stamford Bridge. Trippier will be pushed on which should leave a lot of space for hazard.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,140 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Lemlin wrote: »
    Took a chance in the end. Most of my work league will go for Hazard so I went with Aguero.

Could end in tears.

I don't think that's taking a chance at all.

I did the same and I'm very hopeful.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Went with Kane today. Wish he had of been my captain for the last few weeks. So hope he doesn't let me down now that I've finally given him the armband.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Lukaku (LEI)
    T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Went with Kane today. Wish he had of been my captain for the last few weeks. So hope he doesn't let me down now that I've finally given him the armband.

Me too. Mind you I am the kiss of death. He'll probably score an own goal, miss a pen and get sent off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Sanchez (cpl)
    weekaizer wrote: »
    Have aguero Kane and hazard but I'm giving it to ivanovic!

Fantastic call

Advertisement