Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yo chi weight loss tea

Options
  • 15-02-2015 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi have just started drinking this weight loss tea "Yo Chi" sold by therapie clinics. Just wondering what other people's experiences have been :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

I havent tried this one, I did try Pur-eh tea years ago when it was all the rage but to be honest, its just tea and I had no "results"

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Renne_x

Hi have just started drinking this weight loss tea "Yo Chi" sold by therapie clinics. Just wondering what other people's experiences have been :)

hiya, I have been on YoChiTea for almost 3 weeks now. I was definitely a bit skeptical at first but as I am a big fan of green tea (which is a great detox anyway) I thought I'd give it a shot. I drink upto 3 cups a tea and I have went down from 12 stone 6 pounds to 12 stone. I am very pleased with this because although I have cut down significantly on fast foods and sweets I am only lightly exercising and seeing differences. It makes
    Me feel great also and I no longer get bloated. I bought 3 bags and I have about 3 weeks worth of Teabags left so I hope by the time the six week course is over with I will have lost another six pounds :) will keep updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

I can guarantee that weight loss was not the tea - it was much more likely to do with your food intake and cutting away the take aways. It is that which deserves the credit here, not the tea :)

If there was a tea that made you lose noticeable weight, well then, weight loss would be such an easy thing to achieve, wouldn't it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 LawTalkingGuy

@ Renne_x thank you! I have been doing HIIT classes in work 4-5 days a week for 6 months and my weight just stalled for about 6 weeks. I read that this can be due your fat cells holding onto water ?? So I have been taking this tea for 5 days and have lost 2 pounds :) This is water weight but water weight is still weight which I have problems losing so happy days :) I also have a six week supply and will update here along the way :) Thank you all for your feedback!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

Fat cells holding onto water....I see!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 LawTalkingGuy

Sometimes it tastes ok and other times I want to gag it also gives me headaches. The headaches don't last long though - maybe half an hour. Still weight is coming off and I have way more energy...seems very implausible but hey whatever works :) I know one thing though once I lose this weight I will keep drinking it for water retention - I am cursed with huge fluctuations. My ankles have the tendency to swell up to balloons. Horrors. Will post update next week :)

Advertisement