Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have a look at my diet please. Comments needed!!

Options
  • 12-02-2015 3:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 487 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

How many thousand calories a day is that? Am I reading it wrong or did you say you have wheatabix AND 5 portions of fruit for breakfast?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 487 ✭✭Chorus_suck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

I use Myfitnesspal to keep track of my calories each day. I don't know enough to say if it's bad or not, it just seems very big to me, probably 600 calories between the cereal and fruit, I never take on more than 200 calories for breakfast and when I'm fully fit I train 4 or 5 days a week. There's a lot of sugar in fruit too if you're eating so much but it's natural sugars so maybe that's ok.

Somebody more knowledgeable than me will hopefully show up to help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

Use myfitnesspal to calculate calories. Your breakfast sounds too big.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,581 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

MyFitnessPal is your friend. Plug in everything and see where you're at. The smoothies sound like a lot on top of a normal diet. It's just a lot of fruit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭groovyg

Those two shakes regardless of how much fruit are in them are essentially sugar. If you were to eat all that fruit in one sitting you'd be quiet full.
    I would think you need to ditch the shakes or else drink one that's not high in sugar.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,168 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

5 portions of bananas and apples would be quite bad tbh.
    5 portions of berries not so much.

The next time you make you try to weigh each ingredient and wirk out the calories online it list it here.

Advertisement