Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XB1 League] Re-Signings

Options
  • 11-02-2015 9:22pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just a reminder on resigning your own players

Resigning current players:
    Maximum contract length of 6 years
    Regardless of the length of contract, bonus to be capped at 50% of the total deal.

Also be reasonable with the length of a deal for older guys.
    (By older someone who could potientally retire this season or next)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Josh Gordon looking for 50m over 5 years from me.....I'll probably give it to him,he's the only big name I have to resign though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Foles looking for 119m over 5 years, i cant afford it and if i could he wouldn't get it

Hes gonna be a FA

Foles looking for 119m over 5 years, i cant afford it and if i could he wouldn't get it

Hes gonna be a FA
    :eek:

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    :eek:

Im not surprised, when i had him with the colts on the 360, he looked for exactly the same

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

On the pfl, the guy who was the Seahawks signed some of them to monstrous deals, big bonuses all round! Un bloody cutable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

On the pfl, the guy who was the Seahawks signed some of them to monstrous deals, big bonuses all round! Un bloody cutable

Yeah but he probably has the best 10 man roster of all time!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

True!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

i have 13 players on the last year of deals (some free agents i picked up) and only 7mill cap space, at least i have 9 draft picks

tripperman wrote: »
    i have 13 players on the last year of deals (some free agents i picked up) and only 7mill cap space, at least i have 9 draft picks
    That 7mil is from your salaries screen I think,if you go to the resignings screen you'll have a much higher number.

That 7mil is from your salaries screen I think,if you go to the resignings screen you'll have a much higher number.

just looked perrin on that screen it says -4.71 cap

• Advertisement

I was eyeing up that job before you got it, whats the team like, i know he traded Lynch at the start of the season to make some cap space

Defense is solid, all the guys are signed long term, offense apart from wilson is very thin talent wise

Eagles re-sign Boykin and Kendricks, everybody else hitting FA due to lack of money

just looked perrin on that screen it says -4.71 cap
    So you can't offer contracts to any of your guys?

So you can't offer contracts to any of your guys?

didnt try yet but think thats the case

didnt try yet but think thats the case

yeah i cant resign anyone just tryed there now a notice comes up when i click on open contract talks

Even if you are minus funds you can still offer contracts, the minus only affects the general manager mode

Even if you are minus funds you can still offer contracts, the minus only affects the general manager mode

wont let me says (you do not have available spending money to offer)

Odd, I resigned in the pro 7 with negative funds

Funds only affect GM I believe,the only time we get to see funds in coach mode is in Free Agency and even if they're negative there you can still offer contracts.

On the resigning screen the only number you'll see in the cap room number and if its negative like you say then you probably won't be able to offer contracts.(although I'm surprised it negative)

• Advertisement

Funds only affect GM I believe,the only time we get to see funds in coach mode is in Free Agency and even if they're negative there you can still offer contracts.

On the resigning screen the only number you'll see in the cap room number and if its negative like you say then you probably won't be able to offer contracts.(although I'm surprised it negative)

yeah im surprised to i had 12 mill cap space after free agency, all i done since was sign two free agents and cut 3 players with no cap penalty invovled

Bumping for the new season before anyone hands out any contracts.

Patch coming out for the players resigning bug as its still affecting some people
    https://twitter.com/RexDEAFootball/status/653671800577093632

Patch coming out for the players resigning bug as its still affecting some people
    https://twitter.com/RexDEAFootball/status/653671800577093632

Does that mean another restart??

Does that mean another restart??
    Don't think so.

Don't think so.

That's good be a disaster to have start over again

Greg the Leg and Michael Brockers(great DT but stuck behind Donald and Fairley) will not be returning to St.Louis.
    Leaves a 50m warchest though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

I believe i managed to resign Josh Norman, and someone else that I can't remember.

The Punter told me to take a hike, however.

Knex. wrote: »
    I believe i managed to resign Josh Norman, and someone else that I can't remember.

The Punter told me to take a hike, however.
    Tolbert.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Tolbert.

Thank you, Sir.

Advertisement