Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaw Academy Nutrition Course

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭sibeen99

I'd be really interested in hearing people's opinions on this too. Have been looking at it the last few days.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I just had a snoop about this. This crowd seem to sell courses via bargain deal sites. It is very hard to find real, accurate reviews of the course material. The original course prices are exhorbitant (the phrase 'paper never refused ink' comes to mind). If they can discount the course price by 95% then tbh, it sounds like the course material leaves a lot to be desired. It may not cost very much, but youll probably waste the little it does cost you.

Oryx wrote: »
    I just had a snoop about this. This crowd seem to sell courses via bargain deal sites. It is very hard to find real, accurate reviews of the course material. The original course prices are exhorbitant (the phrase 'paper never refused ink' comes to mind). If they can discount the course price by 95% then tbh, it sounds like the course material leaves a lot to be desired. It may not cost very much, but youll probably waste the little it does cost you.

Thanks Oryx,
    I had a feeling that that might be the case. Usually when something seems too good to be true, it is!! I'll keep that €50 :)

Thanks alltacht, great to have a first hand review of it. I'll keep my money and maybe put it towards something more worthwhile!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

My OH is doing an online nutrition course at the moment, 2yrs full time £3700. It was the best value course that leads to job offers after completion. Any others we saw were just nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 PhineasPhreak

ch750536 wrote: »
    My OH is doing an online nutrition course at the moment, 2yrs full time £3700. It was the best value course that leads to job offers after completion. Any others we saw were just nonsense.

Where is he doing it as a matter of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

• Registered Users Posts: 5 PhineasPhreak

ch750536 wrote: »

Course is no longer there but thats them

Thanks. I was just curious. :)

3700 seems OK for 2 years full time considering some of the prices for courses out there.

Advertisement