Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chiropodist - Ringsend

Options
  • 02-02-2015 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi,

I need a chiropodist to remove an ingrown toenail... can anyone recommend one in Dublin 4, specifically the Ringsend area?

I have googled, but am a loss as to where to go..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

Check out this place, I got my ingrown toenail sorted there by Doctor Tony O'Sullivan: he is part of a team that does minor surgery.

http://www.sicp.ie/en/PrimaryCareTeams/IrishtownPCT/PDFFile_16122_en.pdf

Great job done, nail grew back perfectly afterwards. I was given a referral by my own GP, not local to D4, to go to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Garlic Suplmnt

Sorry for the necro, but I've just had an atrocious experience with that clinic.

My GP sent a referral letter them in early August for a nail avulsion (?) on an extremely painful ingrown toenail. She told me I was booked in for the 3rd of September.

Anyway, it occurred to me over the weekend that they'd not given me a time so I rang yesterday to check. The secretary told me they had no appointment booked for me, and soonest they can see me is the end of the month.

I rang my referring GP who investigated further, she rang me back to say that they had just cancelled all minor surgery appointments at the clinic without informing anyone!

I'd love whoever decided to do that to spend a day trying to walk around, feeling like there's razor bladed stuck up their toenail.

A truly, truly awful experience, the staff of that clinic should be ashamed of themselves for meting out unnecessary suffering on their patients.

Advertisement