Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 24 Transfers....

Options
  • 31-01-2015 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭

Just to annoy someone....

Cazorla out for ???????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Invincible

Walcott ?
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Invincible wrote: »
    Walcott ?
    :D

Could be the move, sideways but a possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Invincible

dahat wrote: »
    Could be the move, sideways but a possible.

You probably have Sanchez already...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,749 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

These threads shouldn't be allowed until the previous GW is finished!!!

Carzola is sexy also

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Just to annoy someone....

Cazorla out for ???????

why ? What happened to Santi ?

• Advertisement

Rikand wrote: »
    why ? What happened to Santi ?

I have Sanchez whom I value more. But mahoosif change of plan.

All aboard the Studge train.....#classickneejerk

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Fenson

Sturridge case. Buying or not? LFC fixtures are awful, but they are creating a lot of chances in each game, no matter who they are playing against. In past months the one, what they missed was clinical finish. Now.. They have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Fenson wrote: »
    Sturridge case. Buying or not? LFC fixtures are awful, but they are creating a lot of chances in each game, no matter who they are playing against. In past months the one, what they missed was clinical finish. Now.. They have it.

I'll be buying. Have 2 mil banked so a minimum number of moves will see me have enough for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

I've 7.4m itb so I guess I could go Giroud or Kane to Sturridge! I should have enough to cover it

Stirridge is like Aguero, fixture proof. Will cost me to get him but hopefully my period of recklessness is over.

Sturridge,Kane and Aguero ain't bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Ings to Aguero this week. Will hold off on Sturridge until Spurs at home.

Stirridge is like Aguero, fixture proof. Will cost me to get him but hopefully my period of recklessness is over.

Sturridge,Kane and Aguero ain't bad.

That's the forward line I'm thinking of.

Lemlin wrote: »
    That's the forward line I'm thinking of.

It will do me fine, all out money wise but will correct that when I sell ADM for Eriksen in two weeks.
    Season is getting away from me a bit but hoping to recover over next 2/3 weeks 4 Max.

The Sturridge price is going to rise in comming week (maybe for 0.2). So this is the last call when I afford to get him. I have done Costa to Giroud on Friday night, so its going to be Giroud -> Sturridge now. A rotation 100% :P

Guys, how about Zouma? Price 4.6 in Chelsea team is a bargain. However, will he be a starter? I have Gardos and Sakho in my team and was planning to change them for Alderweireld (when he is fit) and Williams (Swansea), but Zouma is a question. He was brilliant today, against City. Beast!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Stupidly took a 1 week punt on Rooney for Costa, no idea why! Rooney to Sturridge already done, it's a no brainer really.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Ings to Aguero this week. Will hold off on Sturridge until Spurs at home.

Ill be looking at sturridge for that gw also. We will know the teams aswell as liverpool play Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Can do either Giroud or Pelle to Studge. And probably will, given the state of Evertons defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

leaving sturridge off for a while myself. I reckon my transfer will be ramsey to silva, providing sanchez is back, doubling up on city cover with aguero for a home game against hull.

The Sturridge price is going to rise in comming week (maybe for 0.2). So this is the last call when I afford to get him. I have done Costa to Giroud on Friday night, so its going to be Giroud -> Sturridge now. A rotation 100% :P

Guys, how about Zouma? Price 4.6 in Chelsea team is a bargain. However, will he be a starter? I have Gardos and Sakho in my team and was planning to change them for Alderweireld (when he is fit) and Williams (Swansea), but Zouma is a question. He was brilliant today, against City. Beast!

I'm thinking Terry out for Zouma and Sturridge in for Pelle. Might even do a -4 this week because Studge could do damage against Everton.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I'm thinking Terry out for Zouma and Sturridge in for Pelle. Might even do a -4 this week because Studge could do damage against Everton.

Do you think Zouma is gonna be a cert starter yet?

I'm gonna get Studge in, but might do -4 to get Silva as well for Hull which was the transfer I had in mind before today.

• Advertisement

FHFC wrote: »
    Do you think Zouma is gonna be a cert starter yet?

I'm gonna get Studge in, but might do -4 to get Silva as well for Hull which was the transfer I had in mind before today.

Cahill has been fairly bad since November. I never thought he was good enough for Chelsea tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

10 of my starting 11 are away from home, but the plan is to bank the transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Need to get my head back in the game this week and try to not get the WC wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Ive only got aguero playing at home against leagues worst team hull.
    Best move medium term?
    ADM to silva or Baines to clichy, kolarov, sagna or zab?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭sneachtafear

Need to get my head back in the game this week and try to not get the WC wrong.

Very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Very interesting.

Glad you think so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭sneachtafear

Going to bring in zouma and monreal. This will free up funds to have sturridge and aguero. Bit of a gamble but thats what the wildcard is for.

The same. Everton was lucky today against Crystal Palace that they havent conceded 2 or 3 goals. They are weak in the back.

Zouma is a question. Cahill was awful last few weeks, so Zouma could be a starter for some time. Really worth consider option. Maybe any Chelsea fan, could tell us more about his situation in a team? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭qwabercd

The same. Everton was lucky today against Crystal Palace that they havent conceded 2 or 3 goals. They are weak in the back.

Zouma is a question. Cahill was awful last few weeks, so Zouma could be a starter for some time. Really worth consider option. Maybe any Chelsea fan, could tell us more about his situation in a team? :)

Wait til lemlin is back to work Monday morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

FHFC wrote: »
    Can do either Giroud or Pelle to Studge. And probably will, given the state of Evertons defence.

Everton have tightened up a good bit since Stones' return (back-to-back clean sheets now). Liverpool also have the FA Cup replay 3 days beforehand (i think they'll put a strong lineup out for this), which could have an effect on things

Advertisement