Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 23 match day thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

larsson booked

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Sold Silva for Puncheon, expecting it to bite me in the ass later now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

8-10 wrote: »
    Why?

I dunno. I'd never start a bottom of the table defender playing away to Utd if I could avoid it.

He's my third sub this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Lemlin wrote: »
    Worth keeping Pauly? I was swung by FFS more than your comments tbh.

Were they championing him too? Good to know I wasn't alone then. :pac:

I'd say probably not to be honest as I can't see Poyet deviating from the successful formation today now for a couple of games at least. Maybe someone like Walters would be better presuming he keeps his place up front? Stoke have some nice fixtures. I'll probably keep Johnson for another couple of weeks anyway mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,351 ✭✭✭✭8-10

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    I dunno. I'd never start a bottom of the table defender playing away to Utd if I could avoid it.

He's my third sub this week.

I have terrible defenders

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Think Sterling just got booked

panti booked

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Panti yellow for feck sake. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

so albrighton is my third sub, but neither ahead of him will play.....should sanchez NOT play will i get albrightons points???

marney booked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,758 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Any Chelsea city news?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

so albrighton is my third sub, but neither ahead of him will play.....should sanchez NOT play will i get albrightons points???

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

Sold Silva for Puncheon, expecting it to bite me in the ass later now.

You and me both. I stupidly did it as a last minute - 4 this morning. What the fcuk was I thinking? I'm very mad with myself!!

Panti booked too :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Walters hat trick!

Panti cleanie in the books, PvA 12 pointer waiting to come off the bench if Sanchez doesn't play.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

oh dear lord Walters X3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Baines booked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

I had to hide behind the couch for the last 5 minutes as I had doubled up on Panti and PVA today, even benched Terry to start PVA :eek: I'll take the Panto Booking in exchange for those two precious clean sheets.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

spock. wrote: »
    Walters hat trick!

I dont believe it that wouldve been my greatest transfer of all time.

• Advertisement

Trilla wrote: »
    Any Chelsea city news?

Chelsea: Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Ramires, Matic; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Remy

Manchester City: Hart, Sagna, Kompany (c), Demichelis, Clichy, Navas, Fernando, Fernandinho, Milner, Silva, Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Killer for you alright. I should have listened to you and gone for him ahead of AJ but that's easy to say in hindsight.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Worrying clicking on to my rivals teams and seeing them in the 30's points-wise while I have 13. Though I do have van Aanholt likely to come in off the bench for Sanchez and 6 players to go including captain Giroud. Better off not even checking points until after the updates IMO, saves the worrying. :pac:

You were considering bringing in Walters?

menoscemo wrote: »
    I had to hide behind the couch for the last 5 minutes as I had doubled up on Panti and PVA today, even benched Terry to start PVA :eek: I'll take the Panto Booking in exchange for those two precious clean sheets.

Looks like I'll be doing that a lot since Panti is my only keeper and Baird doesn't start anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭davedfc

so have wasilewski as third man on my bench, have jeff cameron in my back 3 who didnt play, first sub is henry qpr and 2nd is alex bruce who didnt play.
    So will wasilewski come into my team in place of cameron or will it be henry?

Paully D wrote: »
    Worrying clicking on to my rivals teams and seeing them in the 30's points-wise while I have 13. Though I do have van Aanholt likely to come in off the bench for Sanchez and 6 players to go including captain Giroud. Better off not even checking points until after the updates IMO, saves the worrying. :pac:

Better to assume Sanchez will play to avoid the heartbreak :pac:. It's going to be a nervous wait to see lineups and even more nervous if he's on the bench.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Boyd given an extra minute. Up to 60 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Boyd bumped up to 2 points.. the highlight of the day :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Boyd is back to 60 minutes on fpl.

Advertisement