Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead (Season 5.5) will contain spoilers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

I wouldn't be too sure of the doctor, I have a feeling he may be the victim!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I dunno, the doctor is odd.. would he have had an ethical obligation to help with the infection at the initial outbreak? I would have thought so, or at the very least he'd have information the WHO or FEMA about the outbreak.

Also, the 'W' tags on zombies could be a medical practice for battlefield/combat triage - the forehead would be marked with a number or letter to indicate the severity of the injury or in TWD infection risk. I'm spitballing and i know it, but there it is.

There is definitely something being hidden by the governess, has to be.. there's no way they survived this long without running into other people and situations.

hmm,
    the 'W' again..

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Plastic Cavanman

Is tonight the finale?

Is tonight the finale?

next week is the season finale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Rick's speech at the end could be summed up as: The beatings will continue until the domestic violence stops.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

There is definitely something being hidden by the governess, has to be.. there's no way they survived this long without running into other people and situations.
    It seems like, either that or I think there's another external force on it's way that will convince the people of the town they need Ricks kind of leadership. All the hacked up zombies and W thing leads me to believe there's some lonnies near by.

They're finding those marked corpses more often alright, and the governess has said she would exile people - the people that marked the zombies and tied the blondie one up on that tree while she was still alive may be former residents.. hope this doesnt go into next season before we get some more info though :D

And Morgan, ffs where is he?

And Morgan, ffs where is he?

Maybe it's a coincidence...

8WzqTeR.jpg

Probably...

yS7cYnR.jpg

that's pretty damning.. :D

ring is similar, glasses and clothes, but he's a proven survivor and paranoid as hell, i dunno..

• Advertisement

that's pretty damning.. :D

ring is similar, glasses and clothes, but he's a proven survivor and paranoid as hell, i dunno..

I really want it to be another guy with similar clothes...

But really... we still haven't been properly introduced to the Wolves and there's one episode left so unless they want to introduce us to them and then wipe them out in the same episode, they're going to be the bad guys for Season 6.

Killing Morgan would be a fantastic way to set the viewers against them and get people talking about Season 6. It's not looking good.

we need to see that head, thats the only way there'll be proof and i doubt Daryll is gonna bring it back lol But.. he might tell Rick about it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

I really doubt they'd have all the mystery of teasing his arrival just to have him killed off screen :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

I really doubt they'd have all the mystery of teasing his arrival just to have him killed off screen :pac:

They might do a flash back scene to explain what happened at the camp fire where the girl was tied up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

The end to Ricktatorship?

what if..

the W..

is M upsidedown .. .

lol

Just read this on reddit, some comments on the finale from a reviewer (pinch of salt probably required), they are spoiler-free but I'll add tags just incase you want to be completely blind going in to the last ep:
    I've seen "Conquer"

Wow. I'm still trying to process what I saw.

First off, I'm a regular contributor in this and many other subs, and though I've never said it on my main account, I write reviews for a major media outlet for a living. I got my copy of "Conquer" and just finished it a little over an hour ago. I've just been sitting with my thoughts since. For the first time in my career, I just can not keep to myself. I will not spoil the end of "Conquer" because every one deserves to be as stunned and pissed and confused and in denial as I was when I saw it.

"Conquer" cements itself in tv lore with episodes like "Ozymandius" from Breaking Bad and "Seeing Red" from Dexter.
    Andrew Lincoln continues to show incredible range, and his performance likely earned him an Emmy nomination, especially in the episode's closing moments.

Christ I can't wait :)

Barna77 wrote: »
    The end to Ricktatorship?

Did you see that knockout? The Ricktatorship is dead and buried. It's all about the Michonarchy now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

Walking Dead spinoff title revealed:

"Fear the Walking Dead"

http://tvline.com/2015/03/27/fear-the-walking-dead-spin-off-title-revealed-amc/

That's a pretty terrible name IMO.

• Advertisement

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    That's a pretty terrible name IMO.

Haha yea it's not the best is it but I'm looking forward to a new story and I hope they set it from the start of the outbreak and give a few more answers!

What would you call it Zomg Okay? :)

I don't know but not that! :pac:

just read the season finale is 90 minutes long! :D yey!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

just read the season finale is 90 minutes long! :D yey!

That's including ad breaks. It'll likely be <60mins in reality.

Yeah lol, ahh well, something meaty to watch during the week and not such a long time til GoT is back on either :)

I read on reddit on Friday it's 78mins exluding ads.

Can't confirm if that's true or not today as I'm avoiding every site for the risk of spoilers. In fact, clicking in here was an awful mistake :pac:

83 including the Intro/Outro and 'last time on the walking dead' :)

Can't we just say it's a longer episode than usual :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

as a heads up (trying not to read what happens) but by all accounts there is a teaser at the end of the show (kinda usual now). not sure if its an ad for the next season or the video of the LA (fear the walking dead) show but worth watching to the end.

that video of ftwd is on youtube, its short but looks good. they are going with the whole 'flu' warning...

end of summer for the new show apparently.

• Advertisement

i've heard they may be showing it from the initial outbreak to the collapse of society

Advertisement