Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help

Options
  • 28-01-2015 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

How any calories would be in a chicken fillet? Grilled. No skin. I have been looking and can't find anything.

What else would be a low calorie dinner that would keep you full? I am trying to loose weight and trying to get some tips.

For lunch in school should I just eat two sandwiches? Or what else could I do.
    Normally I have Slimsters square bread and one slice of turkey. No butter or Mayo.

Anything that you think that will help. Please say it,

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,561 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

If you use MyFitnessPal, they have a massive database of foods with the calorie content.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭helliwen

As far as I can gather from your profile/other posts, you're a young guy - if you concentrate on eating good real food and getting some movement/exercise in, you should be fine.
    By real food I mean mainly meat, fish, eggs, dairy, fresh fruit and veg.
    I'm not sure how much "junk food" you usually eat, but cutting that down and eating the other stuff 80% of the time should help you.
    I wouldn't worry too much about your sandwiches - just make sure they're filling you up (maybe a couple of slices of turkey, or some tuna), that your eating some fruit or yoghurt or something with them and not snacking on processed stuff too much.
    I'd try to get this stuff in place before starting to count calories.
    Do you need to lose weight? Do you do any sport?

Advertisement