Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New shed

Options
  • 27-01-2015 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm starting up a training company in north dublin and need to put up a small shed approx 8 x13m about 5m high at the apex for some small plant and compact tractors etc. problem is no matter who I call to get a price I can't get a call back, anyone out there that can recommend a contractor or other. Is the shed too small for them to bother with

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

Aya xxv wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm starting up a training company in north dublin and need to put up a small shed approx 8 x13m about 5m high at the apex for some small plant and compact tractors etc. problem is no matter who I call to get a price I can't get a call back, anyone out there that can recommend a contractor or other. Is the shed too small for them to bother with

Does it have to be on the north side?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Stollen

Hi. If you pm me I will give you contact that will price shed. I have spent a lot of time doing the same looking for some one to price a similar sized shed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

Did you get sorted??

Advertisement