Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juicing or smoothie to get veg&fruit in/

Options
  • 27-01-2015 2:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

Looking to get extra into myself what peoples feelings here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Never could get to like the slimy sludge that is a smoothie. Prefer to just eat the fruit. Likewise, juicing - why leave the texture and trace minerals of the fibrous part behind? I think it is actually more filling when you have to bite and chew and munch the food.

If I want to consume vegetables in an easy-to-eat comforting form, I make soup. Yumm, love soup!

To use up what's left in the fruit bowl, make Fruit Salad or Clafoutis (kind of a fruit-in-batter dessert)

Just my 2-calories worth! LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

sasta le wrote: »
    Looking to get extra into myself what peoples feelings here

Juices (thin or thick) are a great way to get extra nutrients into you ......... you could replace a meal with a thick juice (ie. a smoothie) or have a thin/small juice alongside your meal.

Jason Vale and Joe Cross have loads of great recipes ......... just look them up on Youtube or Google or buy one of their books.

Advertisement