Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone do pilates at home?

Options
  • 26-01-2015 7:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

I got a voucher pilates classes for Xmas.
    Just normal Pilates not platinum/ballet etc.
    When my short course ends, no way I can afford to go after. €25 a lesson!!!!does anyone do Pilates at home.
    Anyone have DVDs they could recommend? Or should I just repeat what I learn at my lessons?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

I do PiYo dvds which are sold by an American company , its like a mix of pilates and yoga. I love it anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

Utube have lots of Pilates workouts. Focus on the moves you know first though as you have only been doing it a short time.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

I got two pilates dvd's out of the library yesterday (there were 3 different ones available), having done 4 classes so far, so maybe check your local library to see what's available so you can at least try it out at home first, and it'll give you an idea if you like the format/instructor on the dvd's before you buy :)

Advertisement