Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stena Discount Up to 20%

Options
  • 25-01-2015 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

http://www.stenaline.ie/hwdublin

Follow the above link for 20% off irl / UK crossings, 15% off irl / France with Stena.

They were giving this link out the holiday fair today, valid until Mon 26th Jan.

Saved me €85 on my UK trip this April.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

Is that the boat from Cork? Good deal But the timing of sailings don't suit. Irish Ferries have more sailings and are generally cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭mayota

revileandy wrote: »
    http://www.stenaline.ie/hwdublin

Follow the above link for 20% off irl / UK crossings, 15% off irl / France with Stena.

They were giving this link out the holiday fair today, valid until Mon 26th Jan.

Saved me €85 on my UK trip this April.

Thanks for the link. Do you know if it expires midnight tonight or midnight 26th.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭revileandy

Just checked the flyer, it expires 11pm Jan 26th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭mayota

revileandy wrote: »
    Just checked the flyer, it expires 11pm Jan 26th.

Just saved €55 on a return trip in March. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Queenie_Jet

Thank you for the link, saved about €40 on a return trip to Scotland. All good!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭airhead_eire

*Kol* wrote: »
    Is that the boat from Cork? Good deal But the timing of sailings don't suit. Irish Ferries have more sailings and are generally cheaper.

The only ferry from Cork is Ringaskiddy to Roscoff, France.

Advertisement