Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with getting a job.

Options
  • 25-01-2015 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Well lads just wondering whers is best to try and locate a job,
    I graduated with a degree in civil engineering management in 2012 and ive no luck in sourcing a job as an engineer.
    Ive hundreds of cvs sent off, tried every company I know of and made hundreds ofoffices only to be told the samd thing "weve nothing available now. .but we will keep ur cv if anything comes up".
    Ive been working part time jobs for the past few years for little money. I chose not to emmigrate for personal reasons at home.
    And whats even more depressing is that now there is jobs in my field im told I do not have enough experience.
    What im wondering lads if any of ye know/work of any company around that might be hiring could ye point me in the right direction and inbox me names of these. It would be much appreciated as i want a career in this. Im sick of wasting my education on garden maintenance jobs etc
    Thanks in advance

Advertisement