Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxers vs Boxer Briefs vs Briefs

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭Calibos

Boxer Briefs. Bought some boxers by mistake a few weeks ago and will definitely be going back to Boxer briefs.

They provide more containment. Did what I thought was a fart the other day but turned out to be a pure liquid 'follow through'.

First I felt a warm wetness flowing down the back of my thigh inside my trousers, then it rapidly cooled and it became a cold trickle down my calf.

Boxer Briefs would have contained the 'accident' and made for a simple arsewipe and underwear change.

Boxers and lack of containment meant I had to have a second shower this week !!

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I didn't even know what boxer briefs were until I just googled them, but that's what I wear.

Boxers are too loose, y-fronts squash everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,602 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Fitted boxers strangling your balls all day? No thanks.

Fitted boxers. Some need support, some don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Worztron

I'm very indecisive but thankfully the OP gave us 3 years before we have to state our preference.

Take your time. :D

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Worztron

huey1975 wrote: »
    They're only too loose if you haven't got the goods to fill them

Nah, they are too loose all over - around the legs, etc. Not the problem that you insinuate to. :D

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I wear jocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

Boxers, gotta have room for the junk. Briefs just look wrong on a grown man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Commando, bunch of wussies :D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

Calibos wrote: »
    Boxer Briefs. Bought some boxers by mistake a few weeks ago and will definitely be going back to Boxer briefs.

They provide more containment. Did what I thought was a fart the other day but turned out to be a pure liquid 'follow through'.

First I felt a warm wetness flowing down the back of my thigh inside my trousers, then it rapidly cooled and it became a cold trickle down my calf.

Boxer Briefs would have contained the 'accident' and made for a simple arsewipe and underwear change.

Boxers and lack of containment meant I had to have a second shower this week !!

;)
    I knew I should stop reading by the time i got to the second line, but I COULDN'T STOP.

Absolutely disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭chrissb8

Boxer briefs. An absolute revelation. A place for everything and everything in its place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Kim Kardashi Un

Has anyone here ever worn a thong?

Obviously I haven't (as if!) but it'd be interesting to know if anyone has.

And if you have, you might like to describe what the sensation was like and the colour of said undergarment. Spare no detail. Just out of interest, like.

and for my files

Thongs are great. Bring on the jokes because I couldn't care less. I wear them maybe fifty per cent of the time and boxer briefs the other half. Especially for exercise/walking there are great. I started wearing thongs maybe 18 years ago.

Debenhams stock them and have done for the last two years I guess. Clearly plenty of other people have bought them too as some sizes have been out of stock at times in different stores when i have gone.

Clearys in Dublin used to have some but not any more. Again, i remember having to go back various times waiting for them to restock.

Are they comfortable? Absolutely. In general you have two types, the "sexy" ones for men you can find in sex shops and actual comfortable daily wear ones like the ones in Debenhams. I think the brand is John Nash.

If anyone is going to get them, don't get the pack with the kind of mixed coloured/chequered ones as they shape is bad. Too difficult to explain. Get the plain coloured ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Thongs are great. Bring on the jokes because I couldn't care less. I wear them maybe fifty per cent of the time and boxer briefs the other half. Especially for exercise/walking there are great. I started wearing thongs maybe 18 years ago.

Debenhams stock them and have done for the last two years I guess. Clearly plenty of other people have bought them too as some sizes have been out of stock at times in different stores when i have gone.

Clearys in Dublin used to have some but not any more. Again, i remember having to go back various times waiting for them to restock.

Are they comfortable? Absolutely. In general you have two types, the "sexy" ones for men you can find in sex shops and actual comfortable daily wear ones like the ones in Debenhams. I think the brand is John Nash.

If anyone is going to get them, don't get the pack with the kind of mixed coloured/chequered ones as they shape is bad. Too difficult to explain. Get the plain coloured ones.

:(

Fitted boxers, keeps the family jewels front and center. Boxers themselves are just far too loose and the family jewels trail off to the left, needing constant adjustment by hoiking the waist of my trousers in the opposite direction until I can get some privacy to make the proper adjustments :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,714 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

always found boxers best except for exercise, especially jogging

• Registered Users Posts: 12,094 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Boxers can be very loose as some posters have mentioned. Briefs should be banned. I like hipster underwear myself, keeps everything held together nicely and feels tight but not uncomfortably so

Advertisement