Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How privileged are you?

Options
124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 380 ✭✭macyard

Seriously? wrote: »
    Not sure how seriously I can take any survey that has 'Retarded' under disabilities.

It's a catch all term, if you are offended you are not privileged enough

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

185. I must be amazingly "disprivileged", though sitting here in my vest at home with my feet on a hot water bottle, I gotta say I don't feel it.

Fun to see that whoever produced this trolly poppycock thinks being from the Middle East and Gay is as "disprivileging" as being blind :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭smoking_kills

As as straight white male, who has been to tumblr....I aint touching that thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Venus In Furs

What da fuq is this "cis" thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

People who identify with their birth gender.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Most people with access to this website are privileged, whether or not they appreciate it. we have opportunities that a lot of people will never have just by being born in a certain part of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

There are trans people, and there are cis people. Opposites I suppose. Like homosexual and heterosexual.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 380 ✭✭macyard

Most people with access to this website are privileged, whether or not they appreciate it. we have opportunities that a lot of people will never have just by being born in a certain part of the world.

Are you the sjw reddit mod that banned botd on kia?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

130 - but pretty stupid test. A straight white male who comes from a very poor background with no access to third level education whatsoever could end up as highly privileged according to that chart.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,496 ✭✭✭bb1234567

This is such BS, who decides which groups have it worse? Why is being black apparently worse than being latino and being jewish is apparently better than being christian? makes no sense at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

215 and I don't feel bad about it, f**k you!

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

+25 female scientist.... not really sure why scientist scores so low but anyway... made me laugh and I needed that! complete bull but anyway....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

I am not joking, I seriously got minus 195.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Advertisement