Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Football League Pools 2015

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Ah no way not another 2nd! I didn't take part last year, so that makes it 3 second places in a row for me in the football league pools!! 1 point only too so cruel.
    Well done to Alvin Holler it was well deserved after being ahead all the way. Massive thanks to Hammer Archer for running it again, great job as always. Bring on the championship one now and i'll try go 1 better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,248 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Thanks Hammar Archer - looking forward to the Championship thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

21st, some comedown from last year's 2nd spot!

Well done to Alvin and big thanks again to Hammar Archer for all the work organising it yet again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

I'm happy with mid table obscurity (and not being the last mod :p).

Well done Alvin and fair play to Hammer for organising this and all the work keeping it going.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Alvin Holler

Woohoo, thought I might have done a Cork on it but just held on.

Thanks Hammer for organising. Must focus on championship now:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Thanks Hammer and Congrats Alvin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭macslash

Thanks a million for all the work!

Just wondering will the football championship pool thread be up for this weekend, with Galway taking on New York on Sunday?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

macslash wrote: »
    Thanks a million for all the work!

Just wondering will the football championship pool thread be up for this weekend, with Galway taking on New York on Sunday?
    I generally leave the New York game out seeing as it's well before the rest of the championship and it always results in a loss for New York.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Advertisement