Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Restaurant/Takeaway in Douglas

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭LeNNoX

Hi who_me & JohnK,

I noticed that too, a simple salad would be nice.

It could be done to keep things simple /more cost effective for now and getting the business up and running successfully. Introducing more choice would introduce more cost for them which I assume they don't want at the moment as it's still early days.

Or may be they have no intentions on doing this as they don't have the kitchen space for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Yup, went there last night and noticed the same.

The Pizza was savage, mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Spotted an Apache pizza in the back Douglas village earlier, at the traffic lights by St. Columbas school. Didn't look open yet but I didn't get much chance to look in as I drove past.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭The_Banker

JohnK wrote: »
    Spotted an Apache pizza in the back Douglas village earlier, at the traffic lights by St. Columbas school. Didn't look open yet but I didn't get much chance to look in as I drove past.

Douglas awash with pizza places now...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

The_Banker wrote: »
    Douglas awash with pizza places now...

they will have to widen the footpaths soon :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭The_Banker

Why will they have to widen the footpaths?

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭LeNNoX

The_Banker wrote: »
    Why will they have to widen the footpaths?

I can't read the mind of run_Forrest_run... but am gonna take a guess... is it because we're all getting fat on pizza?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

LeNNoX wrote: »
    I can't read the mind of run_Forrest_run... but am gonna take a guess... is it because we're all getting fat on pizza?

got it in one LeNNoX. A bit of humour The_Banker, hence the sarcastic smilie.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

JohnK wrote: »

Looks like they're opening today https://www.facebook.com/pages/Apache-Pizza-Douglas/325814174296407

Advertisement