Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 23 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

Lads apart from Siggy or downing, who's the best mf around the 7m mark? I have Siggy but may get someone else to bump up elsewhere

puncheon is under serious consideration by me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

km79 wrote: »
    puncheon is under serious consideration by me

Let's just hope he is not puncheon above his weight....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

thunderdog wrote: »

Get out! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

thunderdog wrote: »

We need to Ward against these Palace puns just like we put a Cork in them while he was at Southampton otherwise you'll be heading for a Chamakh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

We need to Ward against these Palace puns just like we put a Cork in them while he was at Southampton otherwise you'll be heading for a Chamakh

Credit where credit is pardew, that was impressive

• Advertisement

Sunderland have 6 home games in next 10
    I am monitoring defoe closely ......

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

Whats the best option for a one week punt?

Heaton > 4.8
    Naylor > 5.0
    Siggy > 6.7

Heaton > 4.8
    Naylor > 5.0
    Siggy > 6.7

none of them ? heaton away to Sunderland and the other 2 away to saints !
    why those 3

km79 wrote: »
    none of them ? heaton away to Sunderland and the other 2 away to saints !
    why those 3

Thats what I have to spend if I take any of them out. Just want a one week punt before the wilcard

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Heaton > 4.8
    Naylor > 5.0
    Siggy > 6.7

Siggy to Puncheon or AJ would get my vote

• Advertisement

Thats what I have to spend if I take any of them out. Just want a one week punt before the wilcard

oh sorry you are selling them ? maybe puncheon for siggy

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Puncheon home to Everton...2 goals and an assist in his last 2 and Palace on a high.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Bellerin starts today. Could be a bargain with Debuchy out for 3 months...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

menoscemo wrote: »
    Bellerin starts today. Could be a bargain with Debuchy out for 3 months...

Always the risk Wenger could start Chambers there though. Good performance by Bellerin today though and he could nail down the spot for himself.

Always the risk Wenger could start Chambers there though. Good performance by Bellerin today though and he could nail down the spot for himself.

I think Chambers has proved he is not really a right back with some of his performances there. Looks like Wenger is getting that message too.....

will now have to see how Walcott goes in cup game
    can't afford another no show ......cazorla in perhaps

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

bellerin on the watchlist, looked decent today I'd fancy him to keep the spot ahead of chambers

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Austin to Kun for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Forster, Green

Bertrand, Cresswell, Terry, Dummett, Hutton

Boyd, Silva, Sanchez, Sigurdsson, Hazard

Costa, Austin, Kane

2 FT's & 3.1m in the bank

Siggy to Puncheon

Cresswell to WBA defender, Wisdom most likely

Leaving 5.4m in the bank but not enough to get Aguero for Austin. Need another million from somewhere

I'm in a mindset to gear my team to get Aguero but maybe I should just hold off until I activate the WC. The one transfer I'd like to do is Siggy to Fabergas but cant.

Any advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Someone in for jovetic

• Advertisement

Wildcard activated though I have no massive changes to make, will use it to do a bit of tidying up.

So far Zabaleta, Duff and Elliot are out for P Jones, Bellerin and Krul.
    I'll probably move Silva on too but not sure who for yet (MF is Boyd, Hazard, Sanchez, Silva and Downing) and I am contemplating swapping Hazard for Oscar (can't have both as I also have Terry and Costa both of whom I am happy with).
    Happy with my forward line of Austin, Aguero and Costa.

It's nice to have the wildcard active heading into the FA cup next Saturday as I'll be able to react to injuries and suspensions for the next GW.

Hutton to Monreal/Bellerin.

Going to be weird using my wildcard to make no more than 4 transfers next week. Usually it's a much more drastic affair.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Hutton to Monreal/Bellerin.

Going to be weird using my wildcard to make no more than 4 transfers next week. Usually it's a much more drastic affair.
    Yeah I'm in the same boat, apart from Austin - Costa the rest of it is rearranging the sub 4.5m players

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Heaton > 4.8
    Naylor > 5.0
    Siggy > 6.7

Ospina home to villa.

Ospina home to villa.

Thats actually something I hadnt considered. Looks a good shout, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Either Jones or Bellerin (maybe?) in for Taylor.

Playing it safe this GW and that'll be it. I have learned my lesson and I'm gonna stop trying to guess who's gonna come good. Several of my transfers have been epic fails so I'm going back to playing it safe. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Hi guys.

Do you reckon it's worth trying to fit costa AND Aguero into the team by taking out fabregas? Much more rejiggng to do of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Gits_bone wrote: »
    Hi guys.

Do you reckon it's worth trying to fit costa AND Aguero into the team by taking out fabregas? Much more rejiggng to do of course.

I'll be going with Terry, Hazard, and Costa as my Chelsea with Aguero. I just don't want to pay 9.7m for a mid that doesn't score goals.
    Either Jones or Bellerin (maybe?) in for Taylor.

Playing it safe this GW and that'll be it. I have learned my lesson and I'm gonna stop trying to guess who's gonna come good. Several of my transfers have been epic fails so I'm going back to playing it safe. :D

I've got Bellerin in my current wildcard draft; the Aston Villa and Leicester matches look tasty. There's a risk Chambers could start over him but I don't see why Wenger would drop him when he's a natural RB and playing well.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Gits_bone wrote: »
    Hi guys.

Probably only if you plan on captaining him when Aguero has a tricky fixture otherwise he is too expensive to have as just another player in your squad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Looking increasingly like I'll wildcard this week, mainly as when I put together the bones of the team I was gonna do next GW it becomes clear that they mostly have excellent fixtures this week.

Advertisement