Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal missions discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Quickybabys latest video made a interesting point about the female crews. They get Sisterhood of Steel for free, and enough XP for their first perk free too. That's equivalent to 630k XP worth of battles before they fire a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

So i suppose putting them in a tier 6 or 7 tank and training them up would be best. Don't know what QB would do though as it seems all his high tier tanks have 100% crews with multiple skills.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

BigEejit wrote: »
    So i suppose putting them in a tier 6 or 7 tank and training them up would be best. Don't know what QB would do though as it seems all his high tier tanks have 100% crews with multiple skills.
    Personally as you need to assign them to a nation etc. when you get them I'm planning to put them in my next grind tanks (UK TD, Arty & Germany Arty) that don't have crew yet. The only problem is I need to check how many the final tank has to make sure I'll get enough crew ><

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Taking the most advantage would mean using them long term, so either in a tank you'll be playing down the line, or at the start of a grind up a line.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

spg5 isnt bugged, but the translation is incorrect.

i tracked 5 tanks in one game yesterday and nobody damaged them so i didnt complete the mission, even though the requiremnents doesnt say they need to be damaged by someone else.

stronk communist translatorz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

They have to be killed while tracked. The translation isn't the best but I got the gist of it.

copeyhagen wrote: »
    spg5 isnt bugged, but the translation is incorrect.

i tracked 5 tanks in one game yesterday and nobody damaged them so i didnt complete the mission, even though the requiremnents doesnt say they need to be damaged by someone else.

stronk communist translatorz
    well dammit ... I thought it was just broken as i was blowing the tracks off multiple tanks per game .... so the trick is to hit something in front of the lemming train and hope they can blow it up....

yes. theres so many bugged missions.

imo they could have had the same 15 missions for every class.

blow off a track.
    do 1k damage
    kill a heavy etc etc

would have been a whole lot easier. obv missions like 8k damage arnt doable in other classes so maybe just the final mission could have been class specific.

stupid commi's

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

well dammit ... I thought it was just broken as i was blowing the tracks off multiple tanks per game .... so the trick is to hit something in front of the lemming train and hope they can blow it up....
    No the trick is to get it down to one shootable health AND track it; then every tank in the game will try to KS it...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well, did a good lash of missions for TDs last night. Platooned with my buddy and used e25's. Now I am on last mission, but no way I'll ne able to do it in e25 :(. Will have to use my borsik, load up derp gun with premium and off I go for some hunting.
    Will have to give buddy a hand with previous mission too, so will have more fun in e25! I am so glad I got that little fecker and it is great money printing machine!

• Advertisement

finished the tds' mission last night.

t110e4 - done 5k damage but no kill, so got one female crew member. trained her up for japs and started that line, free xp'd to tier 5, so far its not a bad tank.. looking forward to tier 8-10. retarted the td15 mission then after to try get second crew member, easily doable i think.

should get the mediums done tonight, only 2 left.

personally, lt's are proving hardest so far.. even after not playing arty for about 2 years i am kicking ass in the hummel lol.

arty is so op..

finished the tds' mission last night.

t110e4 - done 5k damage but no kill, so got one female crew member. trained her up for japs and started that line, free xp'd to tier 5, so far its not a bad tank.. looking forward to tier 8-10. retarted the td15 mission then after to try get second crew member, easily doable i think.

should get the mediums done tonight, only 2 left.

personally, lt's are proving hardest so far.. even after not playing arty for about 2 years i am kicking ass in the hummel lol.

arty is so op..
    Is it not 1 crew member / tier 15 mission per tank and 20 in total (4 tanks x 5 lines)?

yes, sorry, i meant extra token, not crew member.

i can see myself being stuck on either the LTs or SPG down the line.

yes, sorry, i meant extra token, not crew member.

i can see myself being stuck on either the LTs or SPG down the line.
    For sure; I think it's sort of doable for the first two, maybe three but after that it's way way out in RNGJesus land for my taste.

Finished the heavy mission myself last night. Earn 8k damage by either damage dealt, damage blocked or damage received. It only took one battle in my Maus.

Aenaes wrote: »
    Finished the heavy mission myself last night. Earn 8k damage by either damage dealt, damage blocked or damage received. It only took one battle in my Maus.

I watched quickybaby do it in Maus too. Looks like its the best tank to do it. Its a shame I dont have Maus. :(

I watched quickybaby do it in Maus too. Looks like its the best tank to do it. Its a shame I dont have Maus. :(

I've already met the requirements for the last HT mission three times or so, unfortunately I haven't completed the predecessors to it. In my case it was done in IS-4, T110E5 and IS-7.

Maus, E100, 110 up (bouncy turret), VK4502P, IS-7 all come in mind as potential candidates to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Aenaes wrote: »

Im gonna have real trouble getting that in a Tier VI....

Hmmm I do have IS-7, so maybe doable even for me. I am stuck on the mission where I need to do 1000 damage and win by caping... Its like Merphies Law now, every **** go to hunt that last prick instead of capping!

• Advertisement

stuck on same one for ehavies. have been at like 99% TWICE when my team found their last tank. so annoying

got a couple lights done over weekend, was stuck on a few, but im on lt8 now.

on second last mt missions thanks to a platoon with arghffs, we got through a few.

vk3001d is my fav tank of choice for the mt missions, can dessimate enemy teams when im top tier, most the teams are tomatoes and i have a good crew and good equipment, and im at about 90% towards 3rd moe in it lol

Yeah we did that one in SPG's where we needed to do 20% of total team damage ... took several attempts :(

Definitely a lot harder than I expected.

Only easy one was damage two tanks with one shot, very first shot in my T92 lol.

Well, got my first female crew member. Took me a while to decide where to put her fine arse! She is now a blond commander of newly bought e75 :pac:

I did my TD mission in borsik. I did over 3.6k damage and had a few blind shots. So I did not knew if I completed the mission. Turns out I managed to do 4012 damage and not a single kill. :pac:

haha mine was the same shadow, 4k damage and no kills, so only got one token. havent played my tds since i completed the missions tbh, wil lgo back though and try egt second token in case i dont finish lt or spg.

finally got the capping base one in HT, took ages. IS7 is a beast. only 20 games but 75% win rate, really really like it now.

first tank in a long time i feel i can play over and over and not get bored.

FINALLY!!! I did that damn mission for capping and doing 1k damage. Ended up doing it in stock E75 and doing 3k damage :D

Next mission was just stupid compared to cap one... Do 1000 damage to heavy Tank.

FINALLY!!! I did that damn mission for capping and doing 1k damage. Ended up doing it in stock E75 and doing 3k damage :D

Next mission was just stupid compared to cap one... Do 1000 damage to heavy Tank.

I just managed this one a few minute ago too. With just a flak bus left on the enemy team, me in my T14 and the rest of the team seem to reach an unspoken consensus to just cap and not chase him down.

wait til lyou get to the ram one.. just got it in is7, rammed an e50m from a cliff lol

wait til lyou get to the ram one.. just got it in is7, rammed an e50m from a cliff lol

Aye, I am on it now. I need to buy that **** for ramming too? Makes it easier? Any tips?

• Advertisement

Ramming one isn't too hard, you just need a heavy with decent speed.

Got the light and arty platoon missions done yesterday after being stuck on them for a few days. Just finished LT14, having to be top exp on your team. 2k damage, 5 kills and Invader in 13 90 took care of that.

So now I'm on the last mission for light and arty to get the Stug.

Advertisement