Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't get Regigigas - help!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭beaner09

Yeah I had no one to trade with and my DS couldn't connect online, so until X there wasn't a chance of me completing the Dex! But I collected a living Dex (all 719 at the same time) in X (the post about it is somewhere in this forum), which with Bank is great to have just to transfer to future games! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

beaner09 wrote: »
    Yeah I had no one to trade with and my DS couldn't connect online, so until X there wasn't a chance of me completing the Dex! But I collected a living Dex (all 719 at the same time) in X (the post about it is somewhere in this forum), which with Bank is great to have just to transfer to future games! :)

Can that be done? I might the able to get a few from x (don't have much in it but it's a help)
    And where on earth are people getting these legendary pokemon! Every second secret base has an arceus or a genesect ha

Yeah I think everything can be caught between X/Y and ORAS, apart from event legendaries (Arceus, Genesect etc.)! . . . For mine I brought some from Platinum/White to X and then traded a lot - then for the event legendaries I joined a group on Facebook and traded for them! :) . . . If ever you get to the point where all you need is the event legendaries then I can clone mine for ya, just let me know here!

Yeah I think everything can be caught between X/Y and ORAS, apart from event legendaries (Arceus, Genesect etc.)! . . . For mine I brought some from Platinum/White to X and then traded a lot - then for the event legendaries I joined a group on Facebook and traded for them! :) . . . If ever you get to the point where all you need is the event legendaries then I can clone mine for ya, just let me know here!

Ha grand, I'm focusing on legendaries at the moment, trying to trade for them is a nightmare though, I need tornadus to get landrous but sure everyone wants crazy pokemon for him!

Hmmm wonder if therell be an action replay for oras ha

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ha grand, I'm focusing on legendaries at the moment, trying to trade for them is a nightmare though, I need tornadus to get landrous but sure everyone wants crazy pokemon for him!

I'm on the bus now, but I could temp trade you a tornadus if you don't manage to get one by the time I'm home.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    I'm on the bus now, but I could temp trade you a tornadus if you don't manage to get one by the time I'm home.

I probably won't get one soon, if you want to lend that'll be great and then once I have landrous I'll send him back

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Cool, well I probably won't be home until 10ish, so I'll message you around then.

Cool, well I probably won't be home until 10ish, so I'll message you around then.

Yea that's no problem!

Action Replay for ORAS is basically a Powersaves device, although I don't think it does as much as the Action Replay did (I never had an Action Replay so can't compare)

It's still very good though! :)

Also I can give you a Tornadus if Angron can't sort you out! :)

Action Replay for ORAS is basically a Powersaves device, although I don't think it does as much as the Action Replay did (I never had an Action Replay so can't compare)

It's still very good though! :)

Also I can give you a Tornadus if Angron can't sort you out! :)

Used action replay up until black & white 1 but didn't see any for b&w 2 or x/y.

I'll let you know if he doesn't, I got Pokemon bank, my other games St at my parents house so once I go visit I should fill out the pokedex a lot more!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

You might want to look into that new pkhex / browser exploit for pushing an 'external' Mon into box 1 slot 1 (or a whole box at a time!). You need a windows PC with an SD reader and .net framework 4.0.3 I think. Pkhex can import gen 5 pkm files and convert to gen 6 apparently too. Its cheating but sure so is not letting me catch Ekans in blue, they've had this coming ;-)

Bus was ahead of time, so I'm home now. I'll add you and head online, my FC is 4957-2772-6929 and my name in game is Denny.

Bus was ahead of time, so I'm home now. I'll add you and head online, my FC is 4957-2772-6929 and my name in game is Denny.

Perfect I'll add you now.

my friend code is 0147 0475 0198 name jenny

Banjo wrote: »
    You might want to look into that new pkhex / browser exploit for pushing an 'external' Mon into box 1 slot 1 (or a whole box at a time!). You need a windows PC with an SD reader and .net framework 4.0.3 I think. Pkhex can import gen 5 pkm files and convert to gen 6 apparently too. Its cheating but sure so is not letting me catch Ekans in blue, they've had this coming ;-)

That seems very confusing ha, If I'm really stuck I'm wiling to try anything though!

Although that can do a lot more I think I'll be sticking with Powersaves! :p

Holy crap... it CAN do a lot... Just got a box full of Event 'Mon that I missed out on - Pokeball Vivillion, the Game Gengar from late last year, Diancie... I'd feel dirty but I'm limiting it to stuff that I just can't get any other way. It's evil though, once you set up a box file, you can keep cloning that box over and over and over.... no! Must resist!

Used the pokemon bank fir the first time and I'm glad I did!

Shiny mew sitting there in my x/y game and shiny groundon ... Forgot about those :D

Can it be used for b/w 2? The one I have doesn't let me use it with them. It's a shame really

Went from 320 pokemon to 503 ... Few evolving to do and I'll be the closest I've ever got to catching them all :pac:

Can it be used for b/w 2? The one I have doesn't let me use it with them. It's a shame really

There's a 'download Pokémon transporter' button on the front page of Bank. That let's you move Pokémon from B/W2 to Bank and then to XY or ORAS

Its a one way trip

Also your Bank pass expires after 30 days after which you cannot upload to Bank unless you pay. Download works though (but supposedly not forever)

There's a 'download Pokémon transporter' button on the front page of Bank. That let's you move Pokémon from B/W2 to Bank and then to XY or ORAS

Its a one way trip

Also your Bank pass expires after 30 days after which you cannot upload to Bank unless you pay. Download works though (but supposedly not forever)

Thanks I'll do that, my b/w has loads of pokemon I'd love to move over.

With the update i had to pat before I could use it, sure feck it what's a fiver. Tried to see could I get around it but it wouldn't even let me in unless I paid.
    So I'm paid up for the next year :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Holy crap... it CAN do a lot... Just got a box full of Event 'Mon that I missed out on - Pokeball Vivillion, the Game Gengar from late last year, Diancie... I'd feel dirty but I'm limiting it to stuff that I just can't get any other way. It's evil though, once you set up a box file, you can keep cloning that box over and over and over.... no! Must resist!

any chance you can make that gengar and diance again and trade me?

any chance you can make that gengar and diance again and trade me?

I've looked at that Gengar. Its shiney and has a Gengarite and is in a cherish ball but its Korean. Can you live with that? Will be on once the kids are asleep

I've looked at that Gengar. Its shiney and has a Gengarite and is in a cherish ball but its Korean. Can you live with that? Will be on once the kids are asleep

i can indeed! sound chief!

I'm just getting some washing up done - envy my glamorous life! - but throw your friend code in and let me know if mine is still in my sig, I'll be along in a minute.

I'm just getting some washing up done - envy my glamorous life! - but throw your friend code in and let me know if mine is still in my sig, I'll be along in a minute.

could I get a diancie too :o

sure
    added you. I'm on 2079-5941-9645

In game name is Nunberry

sure
    added you. I'm on 2079-5941-9645

Added you there! Thank you!

Anything else you have cloned? (Yes being very cheeky now I know!)

Anything else you have cloned? (Yes being very cheeky now I know!)

I put a list in the trade thread. Flashed up a couple of legends at the end there. Take your pick

• Advertisement

I just woke up from a nap, heading on now, not sure if you've added my new fc 2036 9040 7916

Advertisement